• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Racing Helmet!

Started by ZSHO, November 03, 2017, 04:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

I finally pulled the Trigger on my Quest for a Racing Helmet and found a Great Deal without having to break the bank and was simply tired of renting a used one @ the Track especially with my Big ole head.Lol. Z
I guess after doing a bit of research ended up with this SNELL M2015 Rated FULL FACE Helmet which comes in a variety of colors and sizes to choose from and hopefully it meets or exceeds safety standards required by most Tracks.

In most Tracks it is mandatory for any driver of a car running 13.99 seconds or quicker that a Helmet can be either an open-face or a fullface helmet meeting Snell M2010, SA2010,   SA2015 or 31.1/2010, 31.1/2015, 41.1/2010, or 41.1/2015 certification. Drivers faster than 9.99 must utilize a full-face helmet.

$109.95 plus Free shipping.
http://www.typhoonhelmets.com/free-shipping-red-snell-m2015-rated-full-face-helmet

High quality and a low price join together to bring you this exceptional Snell M2015 Rated Full Face Helmet.

Snell M2015 Rated
Also meets Department of Transportation (DOT FMVSS218) requirements
Lightweight shell and a plush interior
Liner is easily removable & machine washable
Channel vents and exhaust vents allow maximum air flow
Comfortable chin strap D-ring closure and strap keeper
Snell sticker is attached under the liner
Helmet weighs just under 4lbs
Soft helmet storage bag included.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

I see you got the full face get up.... hunting those 9's?!?

ZSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on November 03, 2017, 05:35:23 PM
I see you got the full face get up.... hunting those 9's?!?
I will say with the right conditions and "mother nature" on my back anything is possible my friend. Z  :) ..just hold on tight!!!!!!

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|