• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New to me 2010 SHO

Started by JCam550, September 20, 2014, 06:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCam550

Back in august I purchased a 2010 Tuxedo Black non-PP SHO with 60k on the clock. I gotta say I love this car.  It's comfortable and fast.  I previously owned a 1993 SHO that I really enjoyed.  I love the 4 door performance car.  I'm just not into the imports, unless your talking a Benz. 
My weekend toy is a 1988 Mustang GT convertible. It has 54k original miles.  The 5.0 is all stock, but I've modded the rest of the car. 
I've been lurking around the forums for a few weeks. I decided it was time to introduce myself and start getting involved in the discussions. 
2010 SHO - Tuxedo Black, 402a, non-PP, Unleashed 93 Octane, 3 Bar, 170 T Stat, 534 plugs, MDesign intake, BOV VTA, 5% window tint all around, 2013 fender badges, Snow Stage 2 water/meth, JLT catch can, Amsoil fluids, Tommy Z grille, H&R Springs

SHOdded

Welcome, welcome, welcome!   Put up some pics of both rides :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

glock-coma

2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

SHOnUup

Congrats on the new ride!  I owned a Gen 2 also (94 ATX), what a great car and made me a fan of the S-H-O way back then. What an impressive job they did on these new ones.

X2 on the pics and future plans for the ride.
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.