• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random Pics o' The Day

Started by SHOdded, September 07, 2014, 09:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

I hear ya...it's been quite strong and reliable to this point. So anything from here would be on me I feel.

If something breaks, it's supposed to be upgraded right...hehe 8)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on November 21, 2015, 10:57:08 PM
I hear ya...it's been quite strong and reliable to this point. So anything from here would be on me I feel.

Yup but at the going rate of 25k + for a built motor with no warranty I could do 3+ used stockers. A 10 second SHO is cool to think about but the reality is at some point it won't just be the motor to consider. Tranny, axles, and a bunch of other stuff will need to be upgraded and that will be very expensive as well.   

SHOnUup

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on November 21, 2015, 11:03:42 PM
Quote from: SHOnUup on November 21, 2015, 10:57:08 PM

Yup but at the going rate of 25k + for a built motor with no warranty I could do 3+ used stockers. A 10 second SHO is cool to think about but the reality is at some point it won't just be the motor to consider. Tranny, axles, and a bunch of other stuff will need to be upgraded and that will be very expensive as well.
So very true...glad I'm a SHO-A-HOLIC...I'll probably spend a LOT of unnecessary money on a car that won't perform like another would with same investment.

It's a S-H-O thing

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

FoMoCoSHO

Ready for winter!

Stockers going to my buddys shop for some much needed detailing and CQuartz finest.

92BlackGT

ughh, I cant wait to move back to Phoenix

'14 Taurus SHO - non PP, Unleashed E20 tune, 3 bar - 12.91 @ 106.5 mph
'93 Mustang Coupe - AFR 165's, FTI cam, ported Cobra intake - 13.05 @ 105.6 mph

Dxlnt1

2011 SHO, 3 Bar, AJP Turbo-Tune, ACES IV, Boostane 170 T-stat, PPE Catted DP's, Alpine Sound system, Touch screen HVAC controls, full window tint

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Winter vehicle is bought

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on December 02, 2015, 02:26:57 PM
Winter vehicle is bought

You already have a winter vehicle...

SHOnUup

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on December 02, 2015, 03:13:58 PM
Winter vehicle is bought

Needed one for the lady, truck is just too sketchy for her to drive anymore with the suspension...tried to talk her into an ST, but she didn't want to learn the manual over winter...bummer

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on December 02, 2015, 03:16:10 PM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on December 02, 2015, 03:13:58 PM
Winter vehicle is bought

Needed one for the lady, truck is just too sketchy for her to drive anymore with the suspension...tried to talk her into an ST, but she didn't want to learn the manual over winter...bummer

Understood, don't piss off the warden!

SHOnUup

Looks like I have the Fast & Furious trans in...lol

SHOdded

markssho

Time for a winter detail, wax & seal!

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk

2010 Taurus SHO, Cinnamon, 402B, ACC