• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random Pics o' The Day

Started by SHOdded, September 07, 2014, 09:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoMoCoSHO

Here is a link to one in Excel you can store locally and track changes.

The math is notated in the post.

http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-tech-performance/2158265-mathematically-based-0-60-mph-calculator.html

SHOnUup

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on November 15, 2015, 01:26:43 PM
Here is a link to one in Excel you can store locally and track changes.

The math is notated in the post.

http://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c6-tech-performance/2158265-mathematically-based-0-60-mph-calculator.html
I used this one before...3.82 with my previous set of #'s. Seems to be the most in depth one to me.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

Local car Club had an end of the year meet...man I should've went

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xCHNtx5eHY&feature=youtu.be

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

Little video of a quick pull to about 80...in Mexico

https://youtu.be/rj_cTPPg8Fc

Scott4957

Quote from: SHOnUup on November 19, 2015, 09:31:02 PM

Nice, looks to be about a 4 second 0-60, lets call it 3.99 ;) Do you have anything official from gps or logs? Curious what you run now in the quarter with the new mods.
2013 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost, AJP Tuned

SHOnUup

Quote from: Scott4957 on November 19, 2015, 10:05:04 PM
Quote from: SHOnUup on November 19, 2015, 09:31:02 PM

Nice, looks to be about a 4 second 0-60, lets call it 3.99 ;) Do you have anything official from gps or logs? Curious what you run now in the quarter with the new mods.

Punching my track times into the Wallace racing calculator it gets me a 3.69.

Have not logged for a time. 1/4 best of 12.34

SHOnUup

Here it comes

SHOnUup

Snow pics didn't look so good with it currently snowing

SHOdded

Just a twinkle in Old Man Winter's eye :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Race tune torque #'s

SHOnUup

Broke that barrier today...why does 60k make me nervous?

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on November 21, 2015, 06:54:26 PM
Broke that barrier today...why does 60k make me nervous?

:nuclear:

SHOnUup

We have the 100k extended, but that's basically for electronic failures...couldn't stick Ford with a mechanical failure I brought on...just not in me

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on November 21, 2015, 10:29:39 PM
We have the 100k extended, but that's basically for electronic failures...couldn't stick Ford with a mechanical failure I brought on...just not in me

I get what you're saying but IDK how I feel about that. Ford likes to talk a bunch of s*** about how tough these motors are. Like the IMSA car they say is 80% stock. And F them for giving us no love from FRPP. Its retarded that I could spend much less and get factory performance support with a warranty. How would you know if you brought it on anyway? Hopefully none of us are faced with that dilemma.

FYI I've seen low mileage 3.5 Ecoboosts on ebay for about 2 grand if the worst were to happen.