• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random Pics o' The Day

Started by SHOdded, September 07, 2014, 09:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

66 Galaxie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
'14 Flex Tuxedo Black ecoboost

ZSHO

I went out with the SHO today feeling confident,could of been the backup that was by my side.lol  Z    :soldiers:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

Brothers in arms!!!  Nice lookin' rides, guys :thumb:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Is this guy datalogging...haha

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

I am sure that will make people keep their distance though!

ZSHO

If that keeps up they might implement a Datalog (ticket blitz)lol   Z   :))

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

Quote from: ZSHO on November 10, 2015, 11:41:24 AM
If that keeps up they might implement a Datalog (ticket blitz)lol   Z   :))
LOL

SHOnUup

Haha...it's on a VW too, maybe he felt bad about the emissions thing and went a little greener

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

Sho donuts

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KIX6NbKYUWE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on November 14, 2015, 09:24:14 AM
Sho donuts

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KIX6NbKYUWE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cool video Rich,definetly sho's the 70%power distribute aspects twards the frnt wheels.  Z    :thumb:

SHOnUup

Notice the black puff of smoke rear it's head too...and the rear wheels would try and stop spinning at times...does not look healthy for the AWD system at all. This car blew it's PTU up also. And was a car that switched tuners because they thought something was wrong with the tune at the time...always more to the story it seems

SHOnUup

SHOnUup

Not ecoboosted, but this is our SHO buddy Zach in his '95 running down a 660 HP Mustang at the Texas 1/2 mile shootout.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCst0-iDl8U&sns=fb

SHOnUup

Don't know how accurate this calculator is...but