• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random Pics o' The Day

Started by SHOdded, September 07, 2014, 09:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on October 08, 2015, 09:15:09 AM
Rich rules with an iron fist, lol!
You have to...lol

Damn car guys are so sensitive ;D

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Freedom of expression and constructive criticism are alive and well...as long as you can act like an adult while doing so, is the issue.

There's a right & wrong way to go about making your point heard...

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

Quote from: SHOnUup on October 08, 2015, 10:06:44 AM
Freedom of expression and constructive criticism are alive and well...as long as you can act like an adult while doing so, is the issue.
I don't wanna!!!  Free means free!!!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

It's magical the things you can do with a positive attitude....turned the ecostang guys from arguing, to discussing which parts are the best.

It's a tough job...nobody needs to do it...but I'm stubborn

STILL NEED more of you EBPF guys to get those times over there.

FoMoCoSHO

No social media here, sorry!

glock-coma

2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

SHOnUup

This is social media, right? Lol

glock-coma

Quote from: SHOnUup on October 08, 2015, 08:11:03 PM
This is social media, right? Lol

yes....but.... If someone google searches my name it can't be linked back to something crazy or stupid I said on the interwebz

SHOnUup

Ordered these from Tirerack the other day. Showed up 24 hours later. They're even fast when shipped!!!

BigPelo

Week-end family transporter: 2013 SHO tuxedo black, performance package, unleashed custom 94 octane tune, K&N Typhoon intake, 170F thermostat, 3 bar MAP sensor, SP534 spark plugs, 5000K HID Morimoto mini D2S projectors retrofit, tinted windows, Full LED lighting in and out, Eibach springs
Daily beater: 2002 WRX wagon swap JDM STi v7 20G'd

glock-coma

Quote from: BigPelo on October 10, 2015, 11:57:38 AM
Meth injection kit

I've found when shipping misc parts that someone might misconstrue what they are, its best to say they're
"machine parts"

BiGMaC

Quote from: BigPelo on October 10, 2015, 11:57:38 AM
Meth injection kit
What a hassle! How does the song go... "The world is full of stupid people"...

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SHOdded

Maybe you could ship a "Meth Head" a la the movie "Seven" ...

SHOnUup

Future ecobooster