• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random Pics o' The Day

Started by SHOdded, September 07, 2014, 09:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glock-coma

2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

southtxSHO

Quote from: glock-coma on October 03, 2015, 02:39:30 PM
Street outlaws?
Yes sir you are correct ....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes
12.89@ 105 MPH best time @ Edinburg Raceway

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: ecoboostsho on September 28, 2015, 06:56:39 PM
I thoroughly believe Ford tuned that car (that Carl is driving) for Max output...did you hear the tire squeal on takeoff. No way my SHO would do that stock even with the advance track off on the PP. Maybe it was slippery pavement...lol.
They probably put some corn it it, lol...

SHOdded

To & from Fedex Field to watch the Washington Redskins battle the Philadelphia Eagles on a cold & WINDY day!  Ford was up on display :)

Cops were in on the action too! (ignore the one outlier :D

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

I had no idea these Fiesta were this fast...right lane.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Yes...it's getting a fuel system upgrade soon too.

I guess this was first time out heavily modded and they think 11's should be no issue after a few tweaks of current setup, then the fuel system will get upgraded.

I started a Facebook page to get an official list of all Ecoboost vehicle drag times, looks to be a hit so far with over a 100 members joining in hours.

Ecoboost Enthusiasts Drag Times "List"

Come join the fun and submit times to make the list!!!

Top 15 of every vehicle will be listed.

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

SHOdded

SHOnUup

The list has begun!!!

SHOdded

SHOnUup

Quote from: SHOdded on October 07, 2015, 08:25:38 AM
Cool collection
It's growing...but needs more

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on October 07, 2015, 08:37:13 AM
Cool collection

Hopefully you can add me on sooon,only issue is i'm not fb friendly,thanks BUDDY  Z              (EDIT)  (EDIT)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOnUup

Quote from: ZSHO on October 07, 2015, 10:58:35 AM
Quote from: SHOnUup on October 07, 2015, 08:37:13 AM
Cool collection

Hopefully you can add me on sooon,only issue is i'm not fb friendly,thanks BUDDY  Z              (EDIT)  (EDIT)
It's unlike most Facebook, heavily moderated with a zero tolerance for BS.

If you thought our platform had lines drawn in the sand....the Mustang guys have land mines & something similar the to wall in China ;D

Strict rules of NO criticizing others tuners.

Mike B can vouch for my pages being a no BS area.

FoMoCoSHO

Rich rules with an iron fist, lol!