• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random Pics o' The Day

Started by SHOdded, September 07, 2014, 09:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on September 08, 2015, 07:09:50 AM
Quote from: SHOdded on September 08, 2015, 07:07:13 AM
That trunk looks so ... empty!
I know...that's with a compressor, couple hoses, couple cords, circular saw, 2 nail guns, 2 drill sets, tools bags, and there's a mini cooler hiding in there too!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I guess the ocd in me has a different trunk organizer for every purpose/season,personally take pride inside and out.lol.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOnUup

Quote from: ZSHO on September 08, 2015, 10:14:02 AM
I know...that's with a compressor, couple hoses, couple cords, circular saw, 2 nail guns, 2 drill sets, tools bags, and there's a mini cooler hiding in there too!!!

I guess the ocd in me has a different trunk organizer for every purpose/season,personally take pride inside and out.lol.  Z
Me too buddy...didn't want to hurt it so I removed it and based all the hard metal objects on the metal in the trunk pan.

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

Family was heading to the beach...so it was decision time...me in the SHO or 3 dirty sand filled beach goers. Thought of tight parking spots at the beach netted them the truck.

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

I just leave my Weathertech in year round in the cargo area.  It looks good to me, and has always worked well.  We do have an organizer-y thingy built in under the false floor, never used it though.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on September 08, 2015, 10:15:50 AM
Quote from: ZSHO on September 08, 2015, 10:14:02 AM

Me too buddy...didn't want to hurt it so I removed it and based all the hard metal objects on the metal in the trunk pan.

Sweet,there great for firearms,ammo. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

I just wanted to update and clarify that the camera (rain sensor)feature built in the windshield also operates the adaptive cruise control .  Z

BiGMaC

Quote from: ZSHO on September 08, 2015, 11:49:44 AM
I just wanted to update and clarify that the camera (rain sensor)feature built in the windshield also operates the adaptive cruise control .  Z
Interesting Z.... I did not know that. I thought this camera only used diffraction by water on the windshield to regulate the auto wiper feature..... It must combine it's input with the sensor/radar in the lower driver's side front on the nonPP SHOs to get multiple inputs for the ACC.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

ZSHO

Quote from: BiGMaC on September 08, 2015, 11:56:41 AM
Quote from: ZSHO on September 08, 2015, 11:49:44 AM
Interesting Z.... I did not know that. I thought this camera only used diffraction by water on the windshield to regulate the auto wiper feature..... It must combine it's input with the sensor/radar in the lower driver's side front on the nonPP SHOs to get multiple inputs for the ACC.
I forgot to mention it also functions the auto dimming feature and due apologize for posting this in the wrong section (stressful day). Z

ShoBoat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

ZSHO

Heres my ten year old daughter getting ready for her first day of school last week,it really made her day sitting on my seat which no one else is allowed.lol  Z

BiGMaC

Good looking girl... A special day made even more so! Nice job dad!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SHOdded

A special day for her and a VERY courageous day for you, Z ;)  Nice!

By the way, did you let her start up the SHO, listen to the Corsa/turbos come to life?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

southtxSHO

Buffed my friend's boosted Silverado

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes
12.89@ 105 MPH best time @ Edinburg Raceway

SHOdded

Nice work, great reflectivity!

USMCSHO341

Gotta love these Texas gas Prices! They just keep dropping. Sorry this is just my random thought of the day. Talked to my mother out in California last night she says gas is still over $3 out there. I'll take $ 1.92 all day long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk