• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random Pics o' The Day

Started by SHOdded, September 07, 2014, 09:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

Quote from: Larrylu on June 08, 2015, 04:41:28 PM
New value to display in Torque today.

I'm calling it Fuel Pressure Satisfaction. It compares Demanded Fuel Pressure with actual Fuel Rail Pressure and displays the value as a %.  My thought is that that's you do when you look at the two separate readings is see if you are meeting demand. So far only tested at idle and its varying between 97% and 102%. It will be interesting to see what it does at WOT. Kudos to ecoboostsho for his stellar formula work thanks for looking over my shoulder!
Cool stuff Larry. You have the happy fueling setup to share?

Side note, your hpfp2 gauge and 2 above it all need a move one click north and my OCD will be back to normal levels buddy...lol ;)

Rich

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

Larrylu

I agree Rich but it's a necessary compromise. If I move north I lose more of the header or footer of one gauge or the other. I need more real estate ......or less gauges. LOL
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

SHOnUup

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Quote from: SHOdded on June 11, 2015, 09:15:37 AM
Haulin' some stash!
Extended Trailblazer has some quality space inside!

Rich

southtxSHO

2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes
12.89@ 105 MPH best time @ Edinburg Raceway

SHOdded

Nice!  Would they fit?  Usually non-full-face wheels are too wide for FWD-based vehicles.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

2Canches

Rip up into the woods

Sent from my 📱 non ➕ using Tapatalk in 🇨🇦

Larrylu

Quote from: SHOnUup on June 09, 2015, 06:57:33 AM
Quote from: Larrylu on June 08, 2015, 04:41:28 PM
New value to display in Torque today.

I'm calling it Fuel Pressure Satisfaction. It compares Demanded Fuel Pressure with actual Fuel Rail Pressure and displays the value as a %.  My thought is that that's you do when you look at the two separate readings is see if you are meeting demand. So far only tested at idle and its varying between 97% and 102%. It will be interesting to see what it does at WOT. Kudos to ecoboostsho for his stellar formula work thanks for looking over my shoulder!
Cool stuff Larry. You have the happy fueling setup to share?

Side note, your hpfp2 gauge and 2 above it all need a move one click north and my OCD will be back to normal levels buddy...lol ;)

Rich

Gauge works great on the road and seems to be all I expected of it. For me anyway I've decided it's a keeper.
Here is the genuine certified ecoboostsho formula:

(VAL{FRPREC})/(VAL{FRPDES})*100

%

I'm calling mine FUEL SATISFACTION % (long name) and FRPSAT%(short name)

What actually goes in between the first squigly parentheses is what ever you have given as the "long name" when you set up the fuel pressure recorded custom PID (formula for that follows)

Info for actual FUEL RAIL PRESSURE:

(This is creating a custom PID for duplicating the one built into Torque because it is not known if the formula for calculating PID values will work with a built in formula)

FUEL RAIL PRESSURE 2
PID:  22F423
((256*A)+B)*10*.145
PSI

What actually goes in between the second set of squigly parentheses is the "long name" of the custom PID you set up for desired fuel pressure (formula for that follows)

FUEL RAIL PRESSURE DESIRED:

PID: 2203DC

((256*A)+B)*10*.145

PSI

I know ecoboostsho will post up corrections for any mistakes I've inadvertently made or clarify any confusing areas in my custom gauge project.
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

southtxSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on June 13, 2015, 06:31:03 AM
Nice!  Would they fit?  Usually non-full-face wheels are too wide for FWD-based vehicles.
Yes they will fit the SHO  20x 9s
2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes

southtxSHO

Not much of a truck fan but fell in love with these Whipple powered chevy .
2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes

SHOnUup

glock-coma

She looks better and better each time I see her.
You did a great job on the color scheme. 
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

SHOnUup

Quote from: glock-coma on June 19, 2015, 03:47:47 PM
She looks better and better each time I see her.
You did a great job on the color scheme.
Thx glock...the puzzle is shaping up

Rich