• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random Pics o' The Day

Started by SHOdded, September 07, 2014, 09:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

I don't know, he's moved into a "mature" phase.  I rather like Mother's interaction with "Chubby" though.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

glock-coma

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on May 08, 2015, 12:42:16 PM
Quote from: glock-coma on May 08, 2015, 09:00:22 AM

Quote from: SHOdded on May 07, 2015, 10:47:07 PM
Quote from: SHOnUup on May 07, 2015, 04:40:55 PM
Picked up one of these today
It's modded too!!!! 8)
Rich
Welcome to the club!  Am glad FoMoCoSHO and glock-coma (I believe) brought it to our attention "way back" when!
Quote from: SHOnUup on May 07, 2015, 07:25:47 PM
One of my mechanics toys...man I remember this thing from 15 years ago
Rich
Nice!  Is that a Tempo I spy in the background?
Yes sir. The fire stick is great if you have Amazon prime. Lately mine only sees episodes of curious George from my 5 yo daughter reruns of archer for me. Lol
Archer is my fav.....
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

sunwolf

Saw this on my way home today.
Why is it such a PITA to post a picture on this site?
2014 Taurus SHO Black Performance Pack LMS tune 3bar tstat downpipes
2008 BMW M6 Convertible SMG
2008 F-150 XLT 4x4 5.4L
2011 F-150 Ecoboost Crew Cab 4x4
2012 Lincoln Navigator L 4x4

panther427

2013 SHO

ShoBoat

I forgot to post this, I guess our wheel design is an inspiration for lots....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

2Canches

My last week

Sent from my 📱 non ➕ using Tapatalk in 🇨🇦

SHOdded

Very nice!  Happy Birthday to Jason!!!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

wasinger3000

Check out that FRP. Highest I've seen.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOdded

Working that pump!  Any idea if it was sustained or a flash in the pan?

wasinger3000

Quote from: SHOdded on May 10, 2015, 10:25:29 PM
Working that pump!  Any idea if it was sustained or a flash in the pan?
It was held for a few seconds after the 2-3 shift. Ever since I ran a gallon of meth through the tank it's been running different. In a good way.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.

SHOdded

Do you attribute the improvement from methanol to its' dryer effects or fueling effects or ...

wasinger3000

Quote from: SHOdded on May 11, 2015, 10:41:09 AM
Do you attribute the improvement from methanol to its' dryer effects or fueling effects or ...
At first use I put in one gallon of meth to 9 gallons of fuel as a test run.

The car ran rough for a few min then adjusted to the mix and rand great. I never once was able to get knock under boost before meth would spray. Normally I would see 1-3 KR under a load just before the meth turn on point.

This current tank of fuel has 16oz of meth to 9 gallons of fuel. Still not able to get any KR under a load and the FRP is higher than I've ever seen. Only thing I can think of is there was water in my tank and the meth absorbed most if not all of it.

SHOnUup

Got some hydrodipped goodies back today. 3d Aqua Imaging out of Chesterfield MI. Great guy and great job.

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

Pretty awesome stuff there, Rich!  Nice accents to the paint color.

SHOnUup

Quote from: SHOdded on May 11, 2015, 04:02:07 PM
Pretty awesome stuff there, Rich!  Nice accents to the paint color.
Thx...hard to see in pics, but it has a nice metallic flake in it to match the paint also. Hope it doesn't blend too much when put on.

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.