• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random Pics o' The Day

Started by SHOdded, September 07, 2014, 09:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOw-Me State

Quote from: ZSHO on May 02, 2015, 04:28:40 PM
I am usually the type that likes to park in the front,while searching for parking in a party city parking lot(sons 17th birthday)noticed a similiar SHO as mine and guess where he was parked.LOL  Z

My thoughts , definately a 13+.  Grille, headlight and taillight angles/shape confirm.  I didn't think the 13+ SHO had the c-pillar SHO lettering anyways, but could be wrong.  Thus, don't think that is a indicator.  Also, pretty sure the 13+ SHO wing has a gap between it and the decklid.  Didn't they move the camera to the Ford emblem versus under the wing because of this??

So, since the grille isn't the honeycomb style, the fender trim isn't SHO (why remove them unless going sleeper) and the spoiler *appears* to be flush all the way across the decklid, I say NOT A SHO.

I'm sure dealer up-sold the wheels tires-no harm there.  Probably added a 10-12 year wing and made $$$.  Hopefully the buyer didnt get suckered into some sort of 'performance package' from a shifty dealer, as happens often, when it really is nothing more than some trim pieces (not even year correct here).  Or, owner just modded a couple things themselves (still betting not a SHO)!
2011 SHO non-PP, Ingot Silver, 2013 fender vents, all stock (for now).
Future: Tune, 3-bar, new plugs.  Catted DP and exhaust someday.

SHOnUup

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

ZSHO

I purchased the 3m fuel system cleaner kit and cleaned up the thottle body with the two cans provided,pics below on the exhaust tips which were a little dirty before performing this procedure,guess the intake was pretty dirty and would definetly recommend this product. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

Sure looks like it did some cleanup :thumb:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

If any of you have second thoughts of cleaning your throttle body/intake please just take a look at my brand new microfiber rag,hope this helps someone in there conclusion. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

wasinger3000

Quote from: ZSHO on May 05, 2015, 12:49:29 PM
If any of you have second thoughts of cleaning your throttle body/intake please just take a look at my brand new microfiber rag,hope this helps someone in there conclusion. Z
Not mine. ;D
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOdded

But you are spiking the punch, wasinger!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

wasinger3000

Quote from: SHOdded on May 05, 2015, 03:01:07 PM
But you are spiking the punch, wasinger!
Only way to ensure a good time! 8)
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.

wasinger3000

I'm excited to see how this stuff does, if the 25-75° temp drop is true then my ptu should be quite happy.

ZSHO

Quote from: wasinger3000 on May 05, 2015, 03:09:00 PM
I'm excited to see how this stuff does, if the 25-75° temp drop is true then my ptu should be quite happy.

Actually my PTU looks cleaner than your F150 intake.lol

SHOdded

Do we have a contest in play here :D  The checkered flag has been waved!!!

wasinger3000

Quote from: ZSHO on May 05, 2015, 03:17:37 PM

Oh yeah? Well I bet my blinker fluid is cleaner than yours...

ZSHO

Quote from: wasinger3000 on May 05, 2015, 03:55:02 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on May 05, 2015, 03:17:37 PM

Oh yeah? Well I bet my blinker fluid is cleaner than yours...
Its all good .Z

wasinger3000

Finished another little project. 12v AGM 18ah battery, two 12v sockets, one dual usb charging port, one genius battery meter/charging port, one 800lm led light bar, and a PWM RF led controller with remote.

Still retains IP67 rating.

SHOdded

Pretty cool stuff there, wasinger.  For camping trips?