• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random Pics o' The Day

Started by SHOdded, September 07, 2014, 09:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on April 28, 2015, 01:30:44 PM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on April 28, 2015, 01:23:19 PM
Quote from: SHOnUup on April 27, 2015, 06:20:15 PM
Impulse buy

Rich
Link?

My MIB edition is ronery, oh so ronery....
Total random find. Walking through Rite Aid pharmacy I glance over and see this thing...no box. Only $10 too.

Looks like it is made by Welly, via the bottom.

I could see if there's another and grab it for you. It's right down the road from me.

Rich
Found them, thanks!

http://www.policecarmodels.com/welly.html

SHOnUup

19" stock wheel RSA'S 255/45/19...33 psi....57.2 lbs

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

ZSHO

I am usually the type that likes to park in the front,while searching for parking in a party city parking lot(sons 17th birthday)noticed a similiar SHO as mine and guess where he was parked.LOL  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

wasinger3000

Quote from: ZSHO on May 02, 2015, 04:28:40 PM
I am usually the type that likes to park in the front,while searching for parking in a party city parking lot(sons 17th birthday)noticed a similiar SHO as mine and guess where he was parked.LOL  Z
Hate to be that guy... but that's not a sho. Lol. The side badge says taurus, and the grill has bars. But it has the optional wheels. ;D
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

southtxSHO

Beautiful night at the beach
2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes
12.89@ 105 MPH best time @ Edinburg Raceway

SHOdded

Quote from: panther427 on May 02, 2015, 10:28:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=10&v=pA7BASFqXIw
Looks like he lost a tire there, wonder if the guy ahead of him was also not moving over deliberately ...
Quote from: southtxSHO on May 02, 2015, 11:16:04 PM

Beautiful night at the beach
Rub it in why don'tcha :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ecoboostsho

Quote from: wasinger3000 on May 02, 2015, 06:16:17 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on May 02, 2015, 04:28:40 PM
Hate to be that guy... but that's not a sho. Lol. The side badge says taurus, and the grill has bars. But it has the optional wheels. ;D
Looks like a SHO to me. The 2010-12 don't have SHO on the fender badges (unless you swap them out like I did with mine) like the 2013+ and the grille is the same. It has the wing in the back and that is usually the only way to really tell the 2010-2012s apart other than silver fog light reflectors.
2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

SHOnUup

Tough call on it being a SHO...grille looks to be a 2013+ but can't be for sure....it has the spoiler from 10-12...no c-pillar sho...confusing for sure.

But I like his parking spot!

Rich
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

ecoboostsho

Quote from: SHOnUup on May 03, 2015, 08:17:26 AM
Tough call on it being a SHO...grille looks to be a 2013+ but can't be for sure....it has the spoiler from 10-12...no c-pillar sho...confusing for sure.

Rich
Hmmm...true and the taillights look 2013+ at least the tiny bit you can see. Maybe someone just added the wing etc...?
2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

SHOnUup

Quote from: ecoboostsho on May 03, 2015, 08:20:52 AM

Rich
Hmmm...true and the taillights look 2013+ at least the tiny bit you can see. Maybe someone just added the wing etc...?
What about side mirror color...do non SHO'S have painted or black?

Don't the 2014 SHO'S have the barred grille too?

Man this guy just wants to mess with people...lol

Rich

SHOnUup

Just looked 2014 has black grille...hmm

Rich

SHOnUup

wasinger3000

Rich

Rich

Quote from: SHOnUup on May 03, 2015, 08:24:19 AM

Rich
What about side mirror color...do non SHO'S have painted or black?

Don't the 2014 SHO'S have the barred grille too?

Man this guy just wants to mess with people...lol

Rich
I think it's a non sho. The mirror caps would have to be black, and I'm almost positive the spoiler is not the sho one. Although I really can't see 100%.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOdded

Quote from: SHOnUup on May 03, 2015, 09:03:16 AM
Fresh powder coating
They look so lonely, so far from home ;)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!