• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random Pics o' The Day

Started by SHOdded, September 07, 2014, 09:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BiGMaC

Quote from: SHOnUup on April 24, 2015, 06:56:34 AM
Quote from: BiGMaC on April 24, 2015, 06:51:15 AM
Quote from: SHOnUup on April 24, 2015, 06:40:40 AM
Not mine...just one that caught my eye and deserved a share...actually saw a SHO with a single blue stripe on the passenger side that went from hood to rear bumper yesterday too. Oh it was weird looking....silver with baby blue stripe about a foot wide, and the stripe had those old designs in it....reminded me of the wife's Ed Hardy purse

Rich

Well, I'm not much of a decal guy... But that one looks right in place.  As for the stripe... Retro!
That decal looks great IMO too, dresses up that huge rear 1/4 nicely. Don't think I'd have the cojones to put it on myself though.

Rich

X2^^^

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

Sho.time13

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

IHeartGroceries

2013 SHO PP

SHOnUup

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

panther427

Unique. Pop out straw design on the gear oils I bought and the big bottle has the old style pour spout
2013 SHO

SHOnUup

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

ecoboostsho

2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

SHOnUup

Quote from: ecoboostsho on April 27, 2015, 03:57:32 PM
Quote from: SHOnUup on April 27, 2015, 02:48:17 PM
Current situation

Rich

Is that a beer can?  :)
Coors light...only light beer with a real taste. ;)

Rich

SHOnUup

I was following BPD'S instructions in the how to...grab a cold one was like step 1 A.

I'd like to add to that step...I suggest a drain and fill process with the cold one.

Rich

SHOnUup

SHOnUup

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on April 27, 2015, 06:20:15 PM
Impulse buy

Rich
Link?

My MIB edition is ronery, oh so ronery....

SHOnUup

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on April 28, 2015, 01:23:19 PM
Quote from: SHOnUup on April 27, 2015, 06:20:15 PM
Impulse buy

Rich
Link?

My MIB edition is ronery, oh so ronery....
Total random find. Walking through Rite Aid pharmacy I glance over and see this thing...no box. Only $10 too.

Looks like it is made by Welly, via the bottom.

I could see if there's another and grab it for you. It's right down the road from me.

Rich