• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random Pics o' The Day

Started by SHOdded, September 07, 2014, 09:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

southtxSHO

Another badass event  coming up
2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes
12.89@ 105 MPH best time @ Edinburg Raceway

SHOnUup

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

FoMoCoSHO

Must.......resist.........carbon fiber.......

SHOnUup

Taking a few of these intakes to the track Saturday. Will have a detailed analysis of them all.

Modded Windstorm

Stock box...K&N drop in or stock?

MDesign

Rich

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

wasinger3000

Can you do a run with the k&n drop in..? freshly oiled of course ;D
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOnUup

Quote from: wasinger3000 on April 06, 2015, 03:54:39 PM
That was what I was leaning.

The MDesign is brand new. So I'm picking up new filter for the Windstorm and have yet to buy one for the stock box.

Figured that's a good variable to have under control.

Rich

FoMoCoSHO

wasinger3000

Quote from: SHOnUup on April 06, 2015, 03:59:54 PM

The MDesign is brand new. So I'm picking up new filter for the Windstorm and have yet to buy one for the stock box.

Rich
Have you decided as to what order you will run them? Maybe stock, hurricane, then MD.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOnUup

Quote from: wasinger3000 on April 06, 2015, 04:45:20 PM

Rich
Have you decided as to what order you will run them? Maybe stock, hurricane, then MD.
I'd like to get there early enough to do at least 2 runs each. Then flip the order for at least a single run each in the other direction.

There is someone else out there getting prepared to do stock box with stock filter, then K&N filter, old MDesign, new MDesign dyno testing shortly.

Rich

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on April 06, 2015, 05:48:40 PM

Rich
I'd like to get there early enough to do at least 2 runs each. Then flip the order for at least a single run each in the other direction.

There is someone else out there getting prepared to do stock box with stock filter, then K&N filter, old MDesign, new MDesign dyno testing shortly.

Rich
RIP them up buddy,keep us updated,personally trying to organize an all day track rental with BMC.Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Quote from: ZSHO on April 07, 2015, 08:34:02 AM
Quote from: SHOnUup on April 06, 2015, 05:48:40 PM

Rich

Rich
RIP them up buddy,keep us updated,personally trying to organize an all day track rental with BMC.Z
Sounds fun. Spring fever is upon us!

Rich

FoMoCoSHO

Something to consider for everyone using oxygenated fuel, especially E85 and meth guys......we have extra O2 courtesy of our fuel. That coupled with turbo may mean our air intake demand isn't as high.....my 12.66 was on the OEM setup....

SHOnUup

ZSHO

CONGRATS RICH on the new best time buddy,those are some impressive 60' ,which tires were you running with.Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|