• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random Pics o' The Day

Started by SHOdded, September 07, 2014, 09:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

Quote from: mval on March 27, 2015, 11:23:59 AM
hydrodipped c/f fascia, md design cai redo to match fascia  to go with engine cover although different color c/f, full engine bay pic this weekend
Looks great!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

wasinger3000

Quote from: SHOnUup on March 27, 2015, 01:07:50 PM

Rich
Humm. I kinda like that. Wonder if I could get a light charcoal one made.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOnUup

Quote from: wasinger3000 on March 27, 2015, 03:05:14 PM
Quote from: SHOnUup on March 27, 2015, 01:07:50 PM

Rich
Humm. I kinda like that. Wonder if I could get a light charcoal one made.
Yes you can. In any color I heard. If you'd like I could reach out for the info on having them made. I know this guy shared it prior and said they are available on request.

Rich

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

mval

rich:
i really like this & at first it was a have to have. but what the guy did to make it work is black out the SHO is the trapezoid on the front quarter. if he had not done that the sho's i think would have been too close together. so decided to not do.
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

SHOnUup

Quote from: mval on March 27, 2015, 03:31:50 PM
rich:
i really like this & at first it was a have to have. but what the guy did to make it work is black out the SHO is the trapezoid on the front quarter. if he had not done that the sho's i think would have been too close together. so decided to not do.
Nice observation there buddy.

That CF job looks amazing BTW!!!

Rich

SHOnUup

sunwolf

Quote from: SHOnUup on March 28, 2015, 10:13:13 AM
Say it isn't so

Rich
I woke up to that too and today I was going to take my car in to have my tires put on. What is wrong with this place?
2014 Taurus SHO Black Performance Pack LMS tune 3bar tstat downpipes
2008 BMW M6 Convertible SMG
2008 F-150 XLT 4x4 5.4L
2011 F-150 Ecoboost Crew Cab 4x4
2012 Lincoln Navigator L 4x4

SHOnUup

Quote from: sunwolf on March 28, 2015, 10:32:14 AM
Quote from: SHOnUup on March 28, 2015, 10:13:13 AM
Say it isn't so

Rich
I woke up to that too and today I was going to take my car in to have my tires put on. What is wrong with this place?
I know...man, I was going to pull car out and clean garage, them check PTU fluid again, Rear diff, inspect the the suspension...damn you mother nature

Rich

southtxSHO

Just a random pic after a quick wash
2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes
12.89@ 105 MPH best time @ Edinburg Raceway

SHOdded

Ah, for days full of sun and nights full of stars ...  The SHO looks goooooood!!!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

jayskycj

2010 LMS Mycal 4X3Bar with K&N typhoon, 170 tstat, 534 plugs gapped .030, PPE Downpipes, magnaflow X Pipe and stock mufflers. Eibach Springs and Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: jayskycj on March 29, 2015, 05:16:35 PM
Perfect day for a drive!
Awesome pic, in that light the tires disappear...

SHOnUup

SHOnUup