• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random Pics o' The Day

Started by SHOdded, September 07, 2014, 09:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoMoCoSHO

Bronze Fire Metallic Tinted Clearcoat

PokerMunkee

Very nice color, just needs some tint on the windows!  I've never seen that color, probably never will.
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

panther427

The SHO doesn't have a bad color.

I wish dealer would order more of them in other colors than silver and black followed by white and red.  I wanted a colorful car. But couldn't find any when I bought mine in a reasonable distance. Like  even 300 miles search. 

That is a great color. Would have a hard time picking a color between that the blue and green.
2013 SHO

ZSHO

I must admit a rare unique color for the SHO,you have to sho us pics of that long awaited Alacantara steering wheel.Z.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

IHeartGroceries

That's an excellent color on the Taurus/SHO. Congrats, FoMoCoSHO!
2013 SHO PP

sunwolf

Just rolled over 20k on the way back from lunch. Bought the car new in May of last year. How many miles have you guys gotten out of your cars? I would like to keep mine for the next 5 years.
2014 Taurus SHO Black Performance Pack LMS tune 3bar tstat downpipes
2008 BMW M6 Convertible SMG
2008 F-150 XLT 4x4 5.4L
2011 F-150 Ecoboost Crew Cab 4x4
2012 Lincoln Navigator L 4x4

sunwolf

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on March 25, 2015, 11:11:15 PM
Bronze Fire Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
Based on the name I expected the car to be a bright burnt orange that I would hate. That said, that is one of the best colors I have ever seen on a car.
2014 Taurus SHO Black Performance Pack LMS tune 3bar tstat downpipes
2008 BMW M6 Convertible SMG
2008 F-150 XLT 4x4 5.4L
2011 F-150 Ecoboost Crew Cab 4x4
2012 Lincoln Navigator L 4x4

wasinger3000

Quote from: sunwolf on March 26, 2015, 02:56:33 PM
Just rolled over 20k on the way back from lunch. Bought the car new in May of last year. How many miles have you guys gotten out of your cars? I would like to keep mine for the next 5 years.
I put 12k miles on mine last year. More than the 4k I put on my mustang in a year. Hah.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

FoMoCoSHO

I have tons of random pics, I need to post more...

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: ZSHO on March 26, 2015, 05:37:36 AM
I must admit a rare unique color for the SHO,you have to sho us pics of that long awaited Alacantara steering wheel.Z.
I will when I can stop drooling long enough to snap a pic....

The motion contour seats are spectacular!

I was expecting the buzzy type of massage not a half body shiatsu massage!

High Command is pleased that she gets one as well....

SHOdded

Great the newb is working out well :thumb:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

IHeartGroceries

Have to admit, the multi contour seats are a bit of a novelty for me. I used a few tines to break them in, but haven't really used them sense. Call me silly, but I just have this vision of those pneumatic bladders getting stuck inflated. Lol

My High Command wears the ass warmers out thiugh. It can be a balmy 65 degrees and she'll have the ass warmer on. Yeesh.
2013 SHO PP

vernonator

Quote from: IHeartGroceries on March 26, 2015, 07:49:49 PM
Have to admit, the multi contour seats are a bit of a novelty for me. I used a few tines to break them in, but haven't really used them sense. Call me silly, but I just have this vision of those pneumatic bladders getting stuck inflated. Lol

My High Command wears the ass warmers out thiugh. It can be a balmy 65 degrees and she'll have the ass warmer on. Yeesh.

I LOVE my contour seats and use them literally every time I drive my car. Between the massage and the heat it eases the ole back (two surgeries) very nicely!!!! In fact that is one of the nits I have with moving to a new Mustang - no contour seats :(
2012 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP. Livernois Stage 4+, PPE Catless DP's, EBC Stage 4 Front/Rear Brakes
2015 Tuxedo Black Explorer Sport 401A, no mods....YET :)

PokerMunkee

I use the countour seats massage every time I drive.  I do wish it was better, just hope it doesn't break!
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

mval

hydrodipped c/f fascia, md design cai redo to match fascia  to go with engine cover although different color c/f, full engine bay pic this weekend
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen