• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random Pics o' The Day

Started by SHOdded, September 07, 2014, 09:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IHeartGroceries

Love dat gloss.

What all did you use?
2013 SHO PP

southtxSHO

2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes
12.89@ 105 MPH best time @ Edinburg Raceway

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Thanks guys.

The process I used was....spray car off at quarter wash, then through the no touch wash, brought home and hand washed after. Pulled out clay bar kit and went over with it (50/50ed detail spray with water). Followed that up with Turtle wax "premium polishing compound" and finished with Meguiars ultimate liquid wax.

The car feels almost wet to the touch and you can't even set a towel on the hood, it'll slide right off!

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

Think it might be worth a tenth... ;)

Rich

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

Airbornemaikai

Quote from: ZSHO on March 17, 2015, 09:21:07 AM
Quote from: Airbornemaikai on March 17, 2015, 01:20:12 AM
X
Thats some cool stuff there,brings back some good old memories.Z.

I had no idea where this place was even at, a buddy of mine invited me out for some photos and this is where we ended up, I will see if there are a few more I can post up
2014 Explorer Sport
LMS 91 Tune with 3 Bar Map
160º Evenflo T-stat, 0.30 Motorcraft plugs
LMS DP W/HI-Flow Cats, LMS Corsa Cat-Back
Airaid 401-260

glock-coma

Finally got a chance to do a quick wash.
I was starting to forget how sweet this red candy Is.
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

SHOdded

Spring might not be a fling, after all.  Hmmmm ...
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

wasinger3000

Just finished building my gopro case. Put an external hard drive in, mobile router, 13,000mah external battery, gopro battery charger with two batteries, usb multi meter, and mounts.

So I can charge batteries and transfer video while on the go.

13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOdded

Like your handiwork, wasinger!  Something you do on the side, or as a pro?

wasinger3000

Quote from: SHOdded on March 18, 2015, 02:19:49 PM
Like your handiwork, wasinger!  Something you do on the side, or as a pro?
Hah. Nah. Just like to make overly complicated things in my spare time. Not thrilled with the way the foam is sitting but considering how many wires are run underneath I can accept it.

Wish micro usb was used more. It would save a lot of space.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.

SHOnUup

Quote from: wasinger3000 on March 18, 2015, 01:46:26 PM
Just finished building my gopro case. Put an external hard drive in, mobile router, 13,000mah external battery, gopro battery charger with two batteries, usb multi meter, and mounts.

So I can charge batteries and transfer video while on the go.

Awesome!!!

Take my money...i want

Rich

wasinger3000

Did an intake inspection. Meth is doing its job well.

SHOdded

Clean, clean baby!  Are you sure you've actually run this SHO?

BiGMaC

Sweet!  Thanks for sharing... I'm gonna use the pics to sell my upcoming meth kit to the house commander!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock