• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random Pics o' The Day

Started by SHOdded, September 07, 2014, 09:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PokerMunkee

Just spent $10K putting in hardwood floor on my main level a few months back.  Now replacing all trim/doors with pine.  Another $10K.

I hate owning a home.
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

viSHOusTX

Figured I'd share this pic with some other local SHO owners I ran into at a meet also running the same Tune I'm running.

And some other ecoboosted friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2010 SHO PP, Corsa exhaust, Leading Edge Tuning  93, 3 Bar Map, AEM drop in filter.

Wilson

Hate I missed the meet. Got caught up unpacking at the new house. I'll be hitting you up in the next few weeks to join you on some of those trips to Mexico I've been seeing you post up. :)

What mods on those other SHO's? Just a tune?

Glad to see the LET SHO family starting to grow!
2013 SHO (non-PP) Ruby Red Tintcoat
Leading Edge Tuning 93 Tune | 3 Bar MAP | 170* Thermostat | Airaid Intake | PPE 2.5" Downpipes | Snow Stage 2 Meth Kit | H&R Lowering Springs | 22" Falken RT-7M wheels | 265/35/22 Falken Ziex TZ05 tires

SHOdded

Quote from: viSHOusTX on March 12, 2015, 03:07:10 AM
Figured I'd share this pic with some other local SHO owners I ran into at a meet also running the same Tune I'm running.
Good lookin' group!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

IHeartGroceries

Quote from: PokerMunkee on March 12, 2015, 12:10:05 AM
Just spent $10K putting in hardwood floor on my main level a few months back.  Now replacing all trim/doors with pine.  Another $10K.

I hate owning a home.
Yeah, that's money well spent though. Typically anyway. I hate laminate. My wife wouldn't let me spend much though. And I just wanted rid of the carpet! Lol

I think most houses are at least worth engineered hardwood. Assuming it is a trailer or a heap. Lol
2013 SHO PP

SHOnUup

This customer just had a poker party where all guests thought it was hardwood. Many different quality ranges in the product line.

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

Nice work, good looking flooring!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Thanks...I did this entire basement. Entertainment center area is pretty cool, double sided. One side for TV stuff, other is angled at the future wet bar (plumbing already ran). Each pocket has power in the back of it and behind mounted TV the cable and power were pre ran there also.

Just did the bathroom down there last week too.

Rich

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

BiGMaC

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SHOnUup

Quote from: BiGMaC on March 13, 2015, 12:38:27 PM
Really nice looking work!
Thx buddy, appreciate the kind words. I have a ton of these pics uploaded to photo bucket for a thread explosion somewhere...lol

Rich

IHeartGroceries

Looks great. Is that a drop ceiling? Who installed that?
2013 SHO PP

SHOnUup

Quote from: IHeartGroceries on March 13, 2015, 01:03:23 PM
Thx...drop ceiling it is. I installed that also. I hired out the major electrical and they had their relative do the major plumbing. What a nightmare the plumber left for me too.

Notice the cement job he did over plumbing....1/2" - 3/4" hump in floor. I had to use a self leveling concrete to get back in shape. Cost an entire day.

Also hired out mudding and paint.

These are the daughters rooms.

My paint guy is awesome

Rich

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on March 13, 2015, 01:08:51 PM
Quote from: IHeartGroceries on March 13, 2015, 01:03:23 PM
Thx...drop ceiling it is. I installed that also. I hired out the major electrical and they had their relative do the major plumbing. What a nightmare the plumber left for me too.

Notice the cement job he did over plumbing....1/2" - 3/4" hump in floor. I had to use a self leveling concrete to get back in shape. Cost an entire day.

Also hired out mudding and paint.

These are the daughters rooms.

My paint guy is awesome

Rich
Send him to my house, I hate painting, lol...

IHeartGroceries

^lol! No kidding! It's the worst.

What I need to know is, what's the secret to reducing or masking brush strokes on baseboards, trim and doors? That is an art!
2013 SHO PP

SHOnUup

High quality brush. Most people put to much paint on at a time also, causing the streaks.

Rich