• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random Pics o' The Day

Started by SHOdded, September 07, 2014, 09:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

Warms up enough during that stop?  Or the temp is coming from another sensor?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

Quote from: SHOdded on February 13, 2015, 10:28:06 AM
Warms up enough during that stop?  Or the temp is coming from another sensor?
Cleaned sensor...now, instead of having to sit for said time, almost as soon as I let off the throttle it would go back to normal. Very short trip though

Rich

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

wasinger3000

Last summer I had a peak tq of 497 amd peak hp of 411. Now I'm way down.. hope it's just the cold... :/
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOdded

Any driveability symptoms?  Trans looked at?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Have you adjusted any of your settings in torque?

Rich

SHOnUup

Fitting valentine's day post before work.

Rich

IHeartGroceries

^lol! That's pretty good.

Finally got this sucker buffed up. Full paint correction. And believe me, the photos don't tell the story. The clear the painter applied some years ago was done so poorly...the car didn't even look like it had a final finish. Worst I've ever seen.

It's not great, but it's night and day. Also threw on some original Buick rally wheels!

2013 SHO PP

wasinger3000

Quote from: SHOdded on February 14, 2015, 04:33:25 AM
Any driveability symptoms?  Trans looked at?
Not anymore, so far.  Tech tired flushing the Trans and a reflash which actually fix it. Haven't had a problem yet. So fingers are crossed. I think it's just the cold air and meth not evaporating.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.

SHOdded

Great that the shifting issue is gone :thumb:  Had your tune updated by Torrie yet due to reflash?  May need to datalog again.

wasinger3000

Quote from: SHOdded on February 14, 2015, 04:05:10 PM
Great that the shifting issue is gone :thumb:  Had your tune updated by Torrie yet due to reflash?  May need to datalog again.
I'm going to try and get a datalog done but I'd rather just keep it stock till the weather warms up so when I do datalog it's for the warmer weather and track season.

southtxSHO

2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes
12.89@ 105 MPH best time @ Edinburg Raceway

SHOdded

What kind of number does he put down?

southtxSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on February 14, 2015, 06:38:13 PM
What kind of number does he put down?
The white one ran a 9.80 @ 135 mph
the blue one was taken for test and tuning . Should be an 8 sec truck .
2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes
12.89@ 105 MPH best time @ Edinburg Raceway