• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random Pics o' The Day

Started by SHOdded, September 07, 2014, 09:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

Great view of the RDU to go with as well!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

How does it fit in that car?

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

panther427

its a super tight fit. I had a VW Phaeton that had the W12 motor with out the turbos..and that was tight cant imagine how the TT W12 motor fits.
2013 SHO

SHOnUup

Motor displayed there is a 6.75 L v8

Rich

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

wasinger3000

Wouldn't want to work on that.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOnUup

IHeartGroceries

There IS hope...

That's about two hours of correction on the passenger side of the hood, on my 67 Skylark.
2013 SHO PP

SHOdded

Lookin' good!  What was your pad/polish combo?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

IHeartGroceries

Quote from: SHOdded on January 23, 2015, 04:21:27 PM
Lookin' good!  What was your pad/polish combo?
Thanks! Truthfully, I'm going about this in a time consuming, round about way. The clear coat that's on it is horrendous. Worst I've ever seen. It was resprayed sometime ago, clearly by an amateur.

It NEEDS wetsanding and a buffing. There's enough clear there to bring it to a truly excellent finish. But I'm not an experienced wetsander. Not on final finishes anyway.

Anyhow, I settled on my DA polisher at high speed, with Carpro denim buffing pads (claimed equivalent to 2K grit), with Menzerna FG400. A buff with foam and M205 and finally M26.

Sadly, this really isn't enough. There's more material to remove. But the DA isn't enough. These pads were designed for a rotary and I really thibk the best results are only achievable with one.

Anyway, it's turning out okay. Much better than what was there.
2013 SHO PP

SHOdded

Can't argue with the results, especially with a DA!  You don't have a wax or a coating on it yet either, right?  Is the Skylark a show/sunny day car?  I hear good things about Pinnacle Souveran, Vic's Red and Bouncer's waxes.  What are you planning to go with?

SHOnUup

Quote from: IHeartGroceries on January 23, 2015, 04:11:48 PM
There IS hope...

That's about two hours of correction on the passenger side of the hood, on my 67 Skylark.
Very nice, keep up the good work!!!

Rich

SHOnUup

-5* out and I'm sweating...
Haven't had to get the BIG tile saw out in 6 weeks....so I had the pleasure of chipping ice for an hour this morning.

Rich

SHOdded

Tough work, Rich!!!  Hope you drank a brandy or other warm liquid during/after :)

wasinger3000

Can't tell what it is but there are 2 of them. Kinda looks like a bmw. But the front looked ford like.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.