• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random Pics o' The Day

Started by SHOdded, September 07, 2014, 09:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wasinger3000

Newest member to the family.

Will looks nice hauling the SHO.

13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOnUup

Quote from: wasinger3000 on January 21, 2015, 01:25:14 PM

Very nice...family pictures sound fun all of a sudden ;)

Rich
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

Quote from: SHOdded on January 21, 2015, 10:54:54 AM
With an American flag at that, gotta like it!
Ol Glory....new one goes up each year right before our annual 4th of July get together!

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

wasinger3000

Quote from: SHOnUup on January 21, 2015, 01:33:32 PM
Quote from: wasinger3000 on January 21, 2015, 01:25:14 PM

Very nice...family pictures sound fun all of a sudden ;)

Rich

I can't believe how much of an improvement this truck is over our 13' fx4. It's night and day. The doors close softer than my car. It's amazing. So many cool things...
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.

PokerMunkee

Looks sweet!

Do you like the power window buttons high up on the door?
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

wasinger3000

Quote from: PokerMunkee on January 21, 2015, 02:37:49 PM
Looks sweet!

Do you like the power window buttons high up on the door?
I thought it would be weird be I don't mind it. They are using the door lock buttons and headlight switch from our cars. So that's kinds cool.

I love the dual pane roof as well. I'll get some pics of all the new gauges too. Finally a boost gauge.

PokerMunkee

I wish Ford would get rid of the shifter in the middle console.  Put buttons on the dash or a column shifter.  Allow more storage in the center console which I always welcome.  Same for our SHOs...
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

wasinger3000

After looking around on the truck it looks like they,stepped up their game in the turbo pipes. A lot larger diameter for both sides.

The intake is redesigned as well. I like it.

BiGMaC

Quote from: wasinger3000 on January 21, 2015, 09:33:22 PM
After looking around on the truck it looks like they,stepped up their game in the turbo pipes. A lot larger diameter for both sides.

Bigger than last year?  I think they have always been bigger than on the transverse 3.5.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

wasinger3000

Quote from: BiGMaC on January 21, 2015, 09:53:17 PM

Bigger than last year?  I think they have always been bigger than on the transverse 3.5.
It's bigger. I have the 13 at home and I can take a pic when I get back.

ZSHO

Good luck with the new ride,all you need know is a snow plow,LOl,that beast must be good in the snow,best of luck ,Z.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

BiGMaC

Quote from: wasinger3000 on January 21, 2015, 09:54:41 PM
Quote from: BiGMaC on January 21, 2015, 09:53:17 PM

It's bigger. I have the 13 at home and I can take a pic when I get back.
Way Cool!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

wasinger3000

Tried out the lane keep assist. Pretty impressive. It keeps the truck centered in the lanes. Even if you steer it way off course it brings it back.  If you go over the lines several times you get this message...

wasinger3000

Rear diff oil wasn't bad at all... still had a golden color to it.