• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random Pics o' The Day

Started by SHOdded, September 07, 2014, 09:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

Quote from: Larrylu on October 29, 2014, 09:20:57 AM
No raking for me. My back hates raking. A couple of years ago I bought one of those Zero Turn mowers with a 22 hp Kawasaki engine. Mow, trim and bag leaves all at once. That machine has been the second source of my "perma grin".
That's my dream machine Larry! Right now I'm using a 20 year old John Deere to cut the acre. No attachments or anything, still the best 300 bucks I've spent to date I think.

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

BigPelo

Kind of day I wish I was at work with a load of crap to take care of.

Week-end family transporter: 2013 SHO tuxedo black, performance package, unleashed custom 94 octane tune, K&N Typhoon intake, 170F thermostat, 3 bar MAP sensor, SP534 spark plugs, 5000K HID Morimoto mini D2S projectors retrofit, tinted windows, Full LED lighting in and out, Eibach springs
Daily beater: 2002 WRX wagon swap JDM STi v7 20G'd

SHOnUup

Quote from: BigPelo on October 29, 2014, 11:57:12 AM

Hope all is well.

Rich

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: Larrylu on October 29, 2014, 09:20:57 AM
No raking for me. My back hates raking. A couple of years ago I bought one of those Zero Turn mowers with a 22 hp Kawasaki engine. Mow, trim and bag leaves all at once. That machine has been the second source of my "perma grin".
I cut down 7 trees this year.

Problem solved...

No more leafageddon every fall.

IHeartGroceries

You're terrible! Trees are awesome. And here I am, planting more on my lot. Haha

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

2013 SHO PP

FoMoCoSHO

Well, it wasn't something I really wanted to do. 2 were very old silver maples and I'm glad I did. The centers were hollow so at some point in time, they were coming down. There were 4 other silver maple planted in horrible locations that were going to give me sewer and fence issues later down the road and a dwarf bartlett pear that was just nasty in the fall.

I planted a red bud this year and will plant more next year when I figure out what and where.

SHOnUup

Don't mind the trees or the yard work that follows. What gets me, is that after I spend 3 different days raking the leaves up(last day when trees are clean of them), my neighbors don't rake at all and then their stash of debris will blow into my yard until the snow comes....ahhhh

Rich

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Larrylu

Quote from: SHOnUup on November 02, 2014, 09:06:49 AM
Don't mind the trees or the yard work that follows. What gets me, is that after I spend 3 different days raking the leaves up(last day when trees are clean of them), my neighbors don't rake at all and then their stash of debris will blow into my yard until the snow comes....ahhhh

Rich
I like to keep my grass fairly short and well groomed this time of year so that all the leaves that fall between mowings will tend to get blown by the wind onto the neighbors long grass and get tangled up there. Does that make me evil?  Hope not!  Just sneaky....right?
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

I unfortunately sit against a strip of woods (only unfortunate for the leaf issue)to the left, at bottom of slight hill, and downwind. We are the leaf and litter collectors. :(

Rich

IHeartGroceries

Maples are pretty trees. But I don't believe I'd ever want one on my lot. Most suffer a short lifespan, disease prone, and invasive roots.

I planted an Oklahoma Redbud in my backyard this spring. Lovely tree. But they don't get too big. Not near as big as a Silver Maple.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

2013 SHO PP

Larrylu

Lots of big oaks around me. Thing I hate is they are the slowest tree in the universe I think to lose those ugly brown leaves the size of dinner plates. They don't get done shedding till after snow is on the ground. For a basically lazy person like me, that's just plain miserable.
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

ZSHO

Quote from: BigPelo on October 29, 2014, 11:57:12 AM

Try to hang in there Big P,stay focused and positive,wish you well.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|