• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random Pics o' The Day

Started by SHOdded, September 07, 2014, 09:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: Macgyver on May 04, 2018, 09:47:25 PM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on May 04, 2018, 12:22:31 AM
1st bath...

TUNE THAT THING !!!!!!!

Haha
If only Brad had the license, the ECM is separate from everything else so I suspect the WOT tables could be tuned. It will increase the spark with 91 and Id love to pair that hybrid with some E85....too bad its port though, won't get nearly the effective octane.

OTOH, 190 hp and 7.6 0-60 is quite respectable IMHO.

It's a lot of fun and feels like a go kart compared to what I'm used to. Some springs, ultralight 17's, and some sticky and lightweight Firestone Firehawk summers would make it even better.

For now it will get 87 with 1.5 gallons of corn to raise octane to 92 the cheap way.

At 4k I will swap all the fluids for the good stuff.

92BlackGT

ouch. some douche in a minivan was in such a hurry in I-35 construction that he tried to get around me while merging into 1 lane.
'14 Taurus SHO - non PP, Unleashed E20 tune, 3 bar - 12.91 @ 106.5 mph
'93 Mustang Coupe - AFR 165's, FTI cam, ported Cobra intake - 13.05 @ 105.6 mph

SHOdded

:o :o :o  Hope you are OK!  Scary situations abound these days, is the damage confined to the rear door, do you think it goes beyond that?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

92BlackGT

no injuries, we were probably going 7 mph. he called the popo for this non injury accident so we sat there for 50 minutes only for the cop to give us each others info. no ticket without any witness and different stories. im sure insurance will decide no fault and i'll have to use my insurance to fix my car... oh well, that's what it's for. hopefully my rates do go up too much
'14 Taurus SHO - non PP, Unleashed E20 tune, 3 bar - 12.91 @ 106.5 mph
'93 Mustang Coupe - AFR 165's, FTI cam, ported Cobra intake - 13.05 @ 105.6 mph

bpd1151

Insurance companies have formulas they use to determine fault.

Typically all involved parties are determined to be at fault. Percentages of fault are assessed.

You may be assessed for being anywhere between 1 and 20 percent at fault, simply for being on the road, at that day, at that time.

The key is to ensure that your company subrogates on yours (and their) behalves to recoup your deductible, as well as making your company whole for all monies paid.

Sorry to see this happen. An entire new door, or maybe even just a new door skin, and that lower rocket piece will fix you right up.

ZSHO

@ -92BlackGT Thankfully no one was injured during this ordeal..I hope you have it fixed in no time.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SilvererSHO

Quote from: 92BlackGT on May 07, 2018, 02:41:56 AM
ouch. some douche in a minivan was in such a hurry in I-35 construction that he tried to get around me while merging into 1 lane.

Quotesome douche in a minivan

I wasn't aware that anyone other than a douche owned a minivan.  Glad you're OK though.  It's hard not to get pissed off over stuff like this.  "I didn't see you"  Yeah, maybe next time hang up your damn phone and take a look instead.
All Silver(er)SHO.  2012, every option with PP running new Firehawk Indy 500's.

5ohSHO

lamrith

Quote from: 5ohSHO on May 08, 2018, 01:35:32 PM
New ride!
Man another bronze bomber.  You Bronze and blue SHO owners are killin me, they just look awesome!  :-p

Looks good, CONGRATS!
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

EcoAbe

Quote from: 5ohSHO on May 08, 2018, 01:35:32 PM
New ride!

Burgundy Velvet is a stunning color in person. Get me a towel....
2015 Bronze Fire Non PP w/ 401a package

5ohSHO

Thanks! Pics don't really do the color justice.

DstryEvrytng

Ford on ford. Lols
Brake problems outlined and most likely properly diagnosed by ZSHO  in second page of the thread link.

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,9163.15.html

Its at the dealer now :(

15 SHO/pp, bone stock besides the "idiot driver" mod.

StealBlueSho

When the SHO is in the shop and your weekend routine needs to be consistent... washed/waxed the wife's Jeep...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StealBlueSho

I did get reprimanded for this... my wife reminded me that Jeeps are NEVER supposed to look clean... oh well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHOdded

Oopsie.  Next time use AMMO products, and you can tell her you slung some MUD at the Jeep.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!