• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random Pics o' The Day

Started by SHOdded, September 07, 2014, 09:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

Yum,my mouth is dripping. Z  :beer2:  Btw fixed the above pic for ya.  Z  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

boosted4SHO

CW III
2011 non-PP SHO - tuxedo black
custom CAI w/Green Filter, SP534's @ .030, JLT catch can, switchback LED's, 20x8.5 +35 Ruff 959
in the works...

FoMoCoSHO

SHOdded

No one there, good golly, Miss Molly.  LOL!  Temps are low 70s/high 50s this entire week in our area.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glock-coma

Quote from: StealBlueSho on September 08, 2017, 01:40:32 PM

Looks like you have the squat and lift under control now with the coilovers.
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

StealBlueSho

Yup! They are working perfectly as designed. There is very little squat of the line keeping the weight as much as possible on the front tires.

lamrith

Quote from: StealBlueSho on September 08, 2017, 02:44:00 PM
Yup! They are working perfectly as designed. There is very little squat of the line keeping the weight as much as possible on the front tires.

There is a balance to that, you want some weight to transfer to the rear, what you don't want is the nose to shoot up and just unload the fronts without transferring it.  The dream goal would be 50/50 weight balance when at max power so that each wheel has the same load/traction and the boats weight is not transferred predominantly to one axle.  Having the nose stay flat and the rear squat a hair might help.  Your Megans are in the right direction, just need to dial it in some for your track maybe?  Stock nose high rears get loaded up, curious if you are too flat of a launch now and rears are not seeing enough weight transfer?

Have you done the PI tweak to dash yet so you can see the power distribution?  Might be worth videoing to see how it is being split during a pass as well as how changing damping on the megans changes it(if it does).
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: lamrith on September 08, 2017, 02:53:52 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on September 08, 2017, 02:44:00 PM

There is a balance to that, you want some weight to transfer to the rear, what you don't want is the nose to shoot up and just unload the fronts without transferring it.  The dream goal would be 50/50 weight balance when at max power so that each wheel has the same load/traction and the boats weight is not transferred predominantly to one axle.  Having the nose stay flat and the rear squat a hair might help.  Your Megans are in the right direction, just need to dial it in some for your track maybe?  Stock nose high rears get loaded up, curious if you are too flat of a launch now and rears are not seeing enough weight transfer?

Have you done the PI tweak to dash yet so you can see the power distribution?  Might be worth videoing to see how it is being split during a pass as well as how changing damping on the megans changes it(if it does).

Huh... very good thoughts. Unfortunately I have a 2010 so my display is analog(ish) and not that super sexy one that the 2013+ have... HOWEVER.. I wonder if there is a PID for that...

sholxgt

Have you done the PI tweak to dash yet so you can see the power distribution? 

First I've heard of this.  Yes, I live under a rock.  Any link to the tweak?
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

lamrith

Quote from: sholxgt on September 08, 2017, 05:10:23 PM

It should be in the Forscan thread.  I do not recall the details on it specifically.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.

ZSHO

Quote from: lamrith on September 08, 2017, 05:15:26 PM
Quote from: sholxgt on September 08, 2017, 05:10:23 PM

It should be in the Forscan thread.  I do not recall the details on it specifically.
I believe its only available on the 13+. 
Forscan thread can be found here. Z https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,6953.0.html

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

StealBlueSho

My 4 year old daughter added her personal touch to my birthday cake... as she stated "It's a race track for daddy!"

Curious if the Megan's could handle those twist and turns...

ZSHO

:hbd:  there: SBS   :cake:    .Z  :)