• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random Pics o' The Day

Started by SHOdded, September 07, 2014, 09:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnotherGreenFusion

WTF happened to boost season!?!

Maybe another 100 miles or so before OAR recovers.
'15 Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
CP-E Cold Side, Hot Side, αIntake, QKspl DP & RMM | Boomba Can | Cordova TB | Synapse Gen III BOV | Levels FMIC | 160* T-Stat | Steeda STB, Sway | Flatout 5700 | SCT by Unleashed/LMS 93v11

PM me for AMSOil @ Cost

glock-coma

Cold air usually lowers boost from what I see.
The engine doesn't need as much to make the same power.
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

bpd1151

Taking advantage of a rare day off, as well as cooler temps, and cloudy skies, I washed both the '01 Taurus SE, as well as the '10 SHO.

Changed the oil and trans fluids in both (both got RP HPS 5w20, & both got the Motorcraft Mercon LV).

Treated all the black trim, and removed all the tires on both bulls, and cleaned down the suspension, etc.& dressed it all up with an tire shine/Armor All type product.

Didn't care to spend the entire day on both cars, and thought this was plenty enough for a good chunk of a day off.

Still have to get a good coat of wax on both before old man winter arrives here in CHI-Town, but the previous coats are still holding up well.

Love my Taurus's for sure. The '01 clipped past 120K recently, and the '10 clipped past 75K. Both still running like champs.

Just a couple of quick shots of both. No biggie. Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

SHOdded

Wheels off detailing ... thats dedication!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Truly an EPIC SHO from A-Z bpd1151.  Z   :no1: :no1:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

glock-coma

Both lookin good , that 01' is very clean for a northern car.
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

bpd1151

Quote from: glock-coma on October 20, 2016, 08:08:16 PM
Both lookin good , that 01' is very clean for a northern car.
Thank you thank you.

Goes to show you how well cars can actually last, even in Northern climates, when they're well taken care of.

irondoor19

Almost Twins,
Actually i want to relieve myself on the 2011
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

SHOdded

Better give them equal love LOL.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BlueSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on October 20, 2016, 06:26:48 PM
Taking advantage of a rare day off, as well as cooler temps, and cloudy skies, I washed both the '01 Taurus SE, as well as the '10 SHO.

Changed the oil and trans fluids in both (both got RP HPS 5w20, & both got the Motorcraft Mercon LV).

Treated all the black trim, and removed all the tires on both bulls, and cleaned down the suspension, etc.& dressed it all up with an tire shine/Armor All type product.

Didn't care to spend the entire day on both cars, and thought this was plenty enough for a good chunk of a day off.

Still have to get a good coat of wax on both before old man winter arrives here in CHI-Town, but the previous coats are still holding up well.

Love my Taurus's for sure. The '01 clipped past 120K recently, and the '10 clipped past 75K. Both still running like champs.

Just a couple of quick shots of both. No biggie. Enjoy!

Looks good Mike  Looks like you have the same clearence from the front of your SHO to the garage door as I do with my Lightning.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: irondoor19 on November 29, 2016, 03:23:19 PM
Almost Twins,
Actually i want to relieve myself on the 2011
Glad to see I'm not the only crazy one.

I expect a gently used gen 4.1 will be joining our stable in the next year or so.

Bronzie will stay tune only and the 4.1 will be for insanity.

BlueSHO

Ready for snow

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

ZSHO

Quote from: BlueSHO on November 30, 2016, 04:49:02 PM
Ready for snow

Its looking good there BlueSHO and better be safe than sorry. :thumb:  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

BlueSHO

Quote from: ZSHO on November 30, 2016, 09:56:19 PM
Quote from: BlueSHO on November 30, 2016, 04:49:02 PM
Ready for snow

Its looking good there and better be safe than sorry. :thumb:  Z
Yep those are the tires and wheels I got from a fellow SHO owner here

2016 SHO Blue Jeans
2001 Lightning
1996 Mystic Cobra

malfuncion

Don't mind me, just another SHO owner checking in.

....and unfortunately don't know how to attach a pic while mobile.