• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random Pics o' The Day

Started by SHOdded, September 07, 2014, 09:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wasinger3000

Quote from: IHeartGroceries on September 19, 2014, 02:53:58 PM
^Do you still own that?!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Nope. That's what the sho replaced. I got bored to be honest. I did every bolt on possible but after that it was not a very comfortable highway car hah. That and being a manual got old. I could not drive it on road trips.

It was a fun car though. I miss that obnoxious v8 sound.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

wasinger3000

13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.

IHeartGroceries

Understandable.
You don't miss that 6 speed manual?
Man, I do. Nothing better than a powerful car with a manual transmission.

2013 SHO PP

wasinger3000

Quote from: IHeartGroceries on September 19, 2014, 02:59:53 PM
Understandable.

If the sho had a nice sounding v8 then I would miss it more. Since the sho just lays power on smoothly it's a different kind of fast. The problem with the manual was getting traction. I had 285 stickys on the back but just could not get it to hook off the line. It was always unpredictable.  Sometimes if I did a hard 1-2 it would break loose. I hated that. Also I think I had a weak trans because 3rd was always a fight to get in. Lost a few races because it would lock me out.
But being my first brand new car it was a great experience and I'm glad I did it. 

IHeartGroceries

Quote from: wasinger3000 on September 19, 2014, 03:06:27 PM
Quote from: IHeartGroceries on September 19, 2014, 02:59:53 PM
Understandable.

If the sho had a nice sounding v8 then I would miss it more. Since the sho just lays power on smoothly it's a different kind of fast. The problem with the manual was getting traction. I had 285 stickys on the back but just could not get it to hook off the line. It was always unpredictable.  Sometimes if I did a hard 1-2 it would break loose. I hated that. Also I think I had a weak trans because 3rd was always a fight to get in. Lost a few races because it would lock me out.
But being my first brand new car it was a great experience and I'm glad I did it.

I've never owned a high powered RWD car. But, I feel you on traction. My brother had an MKIV TT Supra a number of years ago, with a few bolt ons. That thing would rip man, and it wasn't an easy drive in rain, and it'd also break traction shifting 1-2. Sweet car though.

I miss the 6 speed manual in my Speed6. I don't really miss the car itself, but d cent power, 6 speed, with AWD and no nannies...that car was alot of fun to bust around corners and get sideways, and the front wheels would always deliver enough tq to balance out a slide, so it was never out of control.

Anyway, here's my random photo...
Diesel, anybody?

2013 SHO PP

SHOdded

And that's why you should never drink the KoolAid ;)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

That front clip looks quite different.  Is it like that on all of em?
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SwampRat

The police Interceptor has a  different  front bumper .
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

SHOnUup

little bit quicker than last one!!!
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

glock-coma

Looks beautiful SHOnUup. That's a lot of  cuts.
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

SHOnUup

Quote from: glock-coma on September 20, 2014, 11:35:42 AM
Looks beautiful SHOnUup. That's a lot of  cuts.
Thx...used over 25,000 nails, staples, brads, pin nails, etc....went through 3 blades on the miter saw too

IHeartGroceries

Dang. That deck is a work of art. Well done!

2013 SHO PP

J-Will

That deck looks great! Makes me rethink Trexx for my back deck
2014 Factory Order SHO (non pp) Deep Impact Blue
Gearhead Automotive Performance Tune
3-bar
SP-542 plugs w/ GH gap

SHOnUup

Thx...that trex stuff is awesome, maintenance free,  and lasts forever