• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

detroit craigslist good deal sweet rims.. giovanna kilis

Started by jkeblaitis, August 22, 2014, 04:22:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkeblaitis

I just came across these and thought they was a good deal.. I almost bought them for myself but i really don't need new rims
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/pts/4559117494.html
2013 SHO, PP, tuxedo black, Airaid cai, LMS 3bar 93 V8 tune, Corsa black tip exhaust

Lanson

Quote from: jkeblaitis on August 22, 2014, 04:22:12 PM
I just came across these and thought they was a good deal.. I almost bought them for myself but i really don't need new rims
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/pts/4559117494.html

Every deal is in the eye of the beholder, but $1600 is $400 each, and those wheels are about $300 each brand new.
Also tires are likely the wrong size for us, sadly.  Can't tell because he didn't actually say so in the ad, but we can assume the IS cars use way smaller a tire.
I don't have an EB but I am an avid modder and happy to help the community and learn/grow.  Pretty good with audio and wheels, my build and discussion threads are here in the forum.  2013 Flex AWD N/A

Audio:  Dayton Reference home speakers in front stage, incl. 2-way passive custom pillars 2.5" mid, 3/4" tweet, 2-way passive custom center channel 5" mid, 3/4" tweet, 8" midbass in doors, Vibe UK amps, JBL MS8 processor, Optima Yellow-top custom-wired, Exile subs in spare tire well

Mods: H&R, K&N, 22x9 & 22x10 3 piece forged wheels 265/35-22 Toyos, SCTX4 w/ 91 oct. Torrie tune

kinder

$1600! that's like what..... 16 houses in Detroit right now? :P  (j/king)

It's not a bad deal if the rubber is good. But there are better deals out there. Not sure if they fit though. Would they fit?
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

ford4thot

Beautiful. Love them on the Z. Had similar on mine, 295 rears lol

SwampRat

Love em too !   I had them with 265/35/20 Hankook v12 EVO rubber

2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST