• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Vent Mounted Boost Gauge?

Started by SHO-Time, November 21, 2014, 01:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHO-Time

Is anyone aware of a company that offers vent mounted boost gauges for the 2011 -2014 SHO? I would like a to install a boost gauge, however I'm not interested in A-pillar pods or drilling into my dash board.
2015 Chevy SS Perfect Blue / LMT Tuned (390 RWHP / 388 RWTQ)
2013 White Platinum Tri-Coat SHO (Non-PP) *SOLD*

mval

this could probably be vent mounted, got it not for my sho as have chris super gauge pod but my dd which is non-turboed but wanted obd gauges & performance features. had about a month. thought was real cheap & if didn't work no big deal, but has. boost is one of gauges.
http://www.ultra-gauge.com/ultragauge/
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

SHO-Time

Just for shits-and-giggles, I reached out to P3Cars to see if they would consider producing a vent mounted boost gauge for the Ford Ecoboost lineup. Obviously it's a total long shot and probably not worth my time...but what the hell. For those that are not familiar with P3Cars, they build boost / scan gauges for Euro vehicles mainly. They're very popular among the VW/Audi crowd.

http://www.p3cars.com/

SHO-Time

I actually just received some GREAT news back from P3Cars. Below is my original email and P3Cars response;

Hello,

My name is Michael and I've had your products in previous Audi and VWs that I've owned in recent years. I know P3Cars does not currently manufacture any gauges for Ford or possibly any domestic brand for that matter. I was hoping if P3Cars would consider producing a gauge for the 2010 thru 2015 Ford Taurus SHO/Flex/MKS/F150/Mustang Ecoboost line-up etc. There is a large community that is in desperate need of a quality vent mounted boost gauge.

Thank you,
Michael

Michael,

Ford is the first American market we want to hit!

We are working towards releasing our first products for FORD sometimes this summer and will continue with all of the models throughout.

I actually just picked up a new Mustang for R&D if that tells you how close we are!

Keep your eyes peeled!

Thanks,

Matt

wasinger3000

That's great news. Although I expect the taurus to be the very last car on the list. Mustang's and F150's are more of a cash crop.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.