• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Continued Performance Developments from Livernois Motorsports for the Explorer S

Started by Livernois Motorsports, July 12, 2013, 07:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports has been working on broadening and perfecting our tune and upgrade portfolio for the Explorer Sport. Using our own Development car, and In-House AWD Chassis Dyno we have been able to come up with a tune that should satisfy the thirst of those looking for all out track performance for their Sport. This tune is still in the development stages as it is fairly aggressive, but once we are fully satisfied with it it will be a parts package to compliment a race style tune that we offer like our 4+ tune in the 10-12 Ecoboost Cars, we will be releasing one. The first run right off of the street ran 13.40@102 and with some on track tweaking and optimizations we were able to get it to the 13.27@103 mark. As you can see in the video, there is plenty of wheel spin due to how aggressive this calibration is, which if under control would have been able to get even better results. We will be working on offering more performance products to allow for a more usable manner of added HP as in it's current state this is too aggressive for production release. With a perfected tune, and the future product offerings coming from Livernois Motorsports we are confident we will find the balance of on track performance with on street reliability. Unfortunately we ran out of time at the track, but look for future updates coming soon and even better numbers ;)

As another point, our current production release calibration will provide consistent 13.50-13.60 when conditions allow, we just are always working on perfecting and upgrading our offerings.

http://youtu.be/8zCIJGA_4Zc

EcoPowerParts

Put some 100 octane in it and really up the timing! :)
You guys should offer a stage 6 tune for people who want to run 100 octane fuel.
Torrie and I picked up .6 with the swap in my Flex.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

EcoPowerParts

One more thing, figure out how to make a retrofit kit for their AWD control button into the SHO and Flex!
:P

Great job btw, on making Explorer faster!
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

arttyszka

Very impressive, keep up the great development.  My check book in hand when you have this package sorted out!
2014 Explorer Sport
Lund Tuned | 170 t-stat | K&N Panel | H&R Springs | Coolbulbs.com HID's

jomc111

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on July 12, 2013, 07:31:40 PM
One more thing, figure out how to make a retrofit kit for their AWD control button into the SHO and Flex!
:P

Great job btw, on making Explorer faster!
i second this
2009 mazdaspeed 3 Garrett GT3076R//HKS SQV3 blowoff valave//Autotech internals//Pauter rods//CP pistons// ACT 6 puck clutch// Lightened Flywheel//PG tubular manifold//Corksport downpipe// Streetunit racepipe// Greddy Ti-C catback//HKS type 0 Turbo Timer// Manual boost controller// Eibach pro-kit// Koni FSD dampers// JDM yellow fog overlays// COBB short throw shifter// oil filter conversion // BSD //
Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st

Livernois Motorsports

It's a really fun car to drive! I'm excited to see how far we can take the Explorer Sport!

thewrubelator

SILVER SLEEPER
LMS 91v10 /  91Xv1~ Full-Race FMIC ~ AFE Stage 2 CAI ~ MAK 3" O/R D/P ~ 4" MBRP CatBack

Check out my build thread!