• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Finally got stickers made!

Started by EcoPowerParts, July 19, 2014, 01:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

I now have EBPF and EPP stickers available.
If you purchase a set of downpipes you'll get one of each from now on!
If you want to purchase 1 it's $5 if you want two stickers $8 and 3 stickers $14
You can mix and match which stickers you want.
Just paypal the funds to info@ecopowerparts.com with a note as to which stickers you want and make sure to include your shipping address.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

ford4thot

Sweet! I ordered down pipes at just the right time....#decalwhore

Hmmm....2 stickers is the best value...lol

ZSHO

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on July 19, 2014, 01:55:50 PM
I now have EBPF and EPP stickers available.
If you purchase a set of downpipes you'll get one of each from now on!
If you want to purchase 1 it's $5 if you want two stickers $8 and 3 stickers $14
You can mix and match which stickers you want.
Just paypal the funds to info@ecopowerparts.com with a note as to which stickers you want and make sure to include your shipping address.
TO MIKE.B any license plate frames available?

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

EcoPowerParts

No sorry, not yet

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

SHOnUup

How about mini turbos with little chain for keychain..lol
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

ford4thot

Quote from: SHOnUup on July 19, 2014, 09:04:11 PM
All over ebay

SHOnUup

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

BadHabit2Break

does it have a white background or clear?
Thanks,
Stephen

2015 Explorer Sport - Ruby Red

2Canches

Quote from: SHOnUup on July 19, 2014, 09:04:11 PM

Or friends http://youtu.be/kPo9I-DVeag

Sent from my silver iPad Air 1 in a http://www.red.org/en/ smart case using an app called Tapatalky

SHOdded

Nice!  Can that "flamethrower" put out orange/yellow light? :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

2Canches

Which orange light ??????

Sent from my silver iPad Air 1 in a http://www.red.org/en/ smart case using an app called Tapatalky

SHOdded

The LED light on the turbo is white, but fuel flames are usually orange/yellow.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

turbobum

Macgyver

Looks good.

Someone needs to make a "This Sticker Adds 5whp to My SHO"

StealBlueSho

We need one that says "$500 Tune onboard"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk