• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Let's see your Ecoboosted vehicles!

Started by EcoPowerParts, July 17, 2014, 10:46:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

92BlackGT

that's the color my wife loves. hopefully i'll get her in one soon
'14 Taurus SHO - non PP, Unleashed E20 tune, 3 bar - 12.91 @ 106.5 mph
'93 Mustang Coupe - AFR 165's, FTI cam, ported Cobra intake - 13.05 @ 105.6 mph

WaelSHO

thats my 2011 SHO Performance Package ... P.S this is in Saudi Arabia :P
*K&N Intake
*Muffler Delete
*170 Thermostat
*Unleashed Tune
https://www.instagram.com/evil_sho/

SHOdded

Nice!  Plastidip or paint, WaelSHO?  And please do post an intro for yourself here:
http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/board,14.0.html
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Half-Fast

2014 SHO PP Deep Impact Blue.  All stock...

sixtn39

2015 Ford F-150 Platinum 4X4 Ruby Red Metallic
2011 SHO non PP
Love my Adaptive cruise

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: WaelSHO on August 31, 2016, 03:56:48 AM
I checked out your vid, I think the muffler delete is the best sounding exhaust option we have.

Nice looking car, especially the murdered out grill.

Sounds good, reduces backpressure, and I suspect some weight as well.

Seems like all win to me.

Do you know if its possible to reuse the stock tips?

AnotherGreenFusion

grabbed a few decent pics on the way to last weeks meet

and one from my first trip to the track
'15 Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
CP-E Cold Side, Hot Side, αIntake, QKspl DP & RMM | Boomba Can | Cordova TB | Synapse Gen III BOV | Levels FMIC | 160* T-Stat | Steeda STB, Sway | Flatout 5700 | SCT by Unleashed/LMS 93v11

PM me for AMSOil @ Cost

L1gerZero

Did a wash and wax Sunday and installed the new winter rims and tires to test drive for a week. NSA police give me the stare down now, i throw it right back :cool_shades:
2017 Lincoln MKZ Black Label 3.0 AWD

SHOdded

Quote from: L1gerZero on September 19, 2016, 11:04:11 PM
Did a wash and wax Sunday and installed the new winter rims and tires to test drive for a week. NSA police give me the stare down now, i throw it right back :cool_shades:
Well, now we know where to "find you" if we can't find you.  LOL!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ecobeast13

After wash..claybar..wax

2013 pp ..stock (for now)

WaelSHO

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on September 19, 2016, 07:15:29 PM
I checked out your vid, I think the muffler delete is the best sounding exhaust option we have.

Hey ! Thank you.

Yeah the stock mufflers do give some weight to the car, to be honest before going for a muffler delete, I installed Magnaflows, these things are way heavier than stock ones, which really made the car suck in drag racing, so I decided to go for muffler deletes, which in my opinion sound way better, and made the car go faster.

as for reusing factory mufflers, mmhmmm yeah I can reinstall them, but ill have to cut the muffler deletes and weld the stock ones back on. I dont know what I was thinking, I guess I was over excited haha.
*K&N Intake
*Muffler Delete
*170 Thermostat
*Unleashed Tune

WaelSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on August 31, 2016, 04:01:16 AM
Nice!  Plastidip or paint, WaelSHO?  And please do post an intro for yourself here:
http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/board,14.0.html

Front grill is plastidip, wheels painted unfortunately, because I couldnt find the right color as the paint.

as for the intro, It has been posted .

*K&N Intake
*Muffler Delete
*170 Thermostat
*Unleashed Tune

Zorin

Quote from: L1gerZero on September 19, 2016, 11:04:11 PM
Nice looking ride.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

2011PP, Kona Blue, 255/45/20 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, 3 Bar, 170 stat, LMS 93+Race Tune with ACES IV, Quantum Blue Fluids.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: WaelSHO on September 26, 2016, 04:30:37 AM

Hey ! Thank you.

Yeah the stock mufflers do give some weight to the car, to be honest before going for a muffler delete, I installed Magnaflows, these things are way heavier than stock ones, which really made the car suck in drag racing, so I decided to go for muffler deletes, which in my opinion sound way better, and made the car go faster.

as for reusing factory mufflers, mmhmmm yeah I can reinstall them, but ill have to cut the muffler deletes and weld the stock ones back on. I dont know what I was thinking, I guess I was over excited haha.
Is there any drone in the cabin with the mufflers removed?

Can you tell if the stock tips will come off? I'd like to reuse them if possible.

glock-coma

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on September 26, 2016, 10:23:18 AM
Quote from: WaelSHO on September 26, 2016, 04:30:37 AM

Hey ! Thank you.

Is there any drone in the cabin with the mufflers removed?

Can you tell if the stock tips will come off? I'd like to reuse them if possible.
Come off? Hold my beer , I'll get'em off
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)