• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Wait for it...

Started by Sinister-CO, July 11, 2014, 03:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

Quote from: Sinister-CO on July 12, 2014, 10:00:52 AM
In action at the Arm Drop Live back in 2009 I think it was. It pulled the wheel one time but of course I don't have a picture of that. At least some of my friends were there to witness it.  ;D
Welcome (albeit a little late), that's one nice ride. Always liked these. Good luck on the ecoboost as well.
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

panther427

Just in case your interested I'm planning on going to the test and tune this Wednesday.
2013 SHO

Sinister-CO

Oh nice! Unfortunately I can't make it this go round. I'm in the middle of putting in wood floors so my fun time is on hold for a while. Plus the X is new enough I probably can't pry it away from the wife yet. lol! Maybe we can meet up some other time though. Get a little CO meet setup or something.
2015 Explorer Sport
2004 Explorer Sport Trac
2003 V-Rod - Black/Silver Anniversary Edition
1987 Grand National - High 11's at altitude

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!