• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

RotM Winner - July 2014

Started by JimiJak, July 01, 2014, 01:04:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimiJak

Congratulations to steve142857!!
2nd Two-Time RotM Winner

June - 2013 PP SHO

Mod List
Intake & Exhaust / Engine:
Livernois Alky Control Methanol Injection
Colder spark plugs (NGK Iridium IX)
LMS catted downpipes
Airaid air intake
Livernois tuned
T-stat170F
3bar map
Custom exhaust
(2.5" stainless steel, X-pipe, Dynomax performance mufflers, 4.5" tips)

Wheels & Tires / Suspension / Brakes:
2010 OEM Wheels painted in Tuxedo Black (3 coats, 2 clears and baked twice)
Hankook Ventus Summer performance tires (245-45-20)
H&R Sport suspension with camber bolts adjustments

Interior, Exterior & Lighting
Custom designed plastidip paint (Hot Step Mama Red / Tuxedo Black)
Chris' gauge pod with Prosport digital gauges
Weathertech Digital fit floor mats
Chrome blacked out completely
Tuxedo Black engine cover
Windows tinted all around
Tinted tail lights

Recently installed a TAG system which can track the car anywhere if it gets stolen.

Until proven otherwise, Steve is believed to hold the current 1/4mi record for the fastest SHO on stock turbos with 12.08 sec. at 113.83 mph!

**Check out last month's other RotM contestants along with the polling results!
Stage I
Stage II
Stage III

Unfortunately, Steve is out of country for the time being, so he won't know he won until he returns.
Congratulations to all of the contestants, you all have gorgeous rides! Thank you for participating, this has been a fantastic RotM with lots of twists and changes! Everyone was a great sport. Plus, August RotM is coming soon...so get ready!
I'll be posting a date and time when submissions will be open, next week.
"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed." - Eleanor Roosevelt

2014 XSport Black Betty Build

SHOdded

Congrats, Steve, hit it out of the park again!  And a hearty thank you to Ahmad, Lanson, and Don for giving him such great competition :thumb:

And not to forget, the voters who have made the RoTM a success, take a bow :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BiGMaC

Congrats Steve!  Truly a worthy ride with both appearance and performance.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SHO-Time

Nice ride...Congrats on the win!
2015 Chevy SS Perfect Blue / LMT Tuned (390 RWHP / 388 RWTQ)
2013 White Platinum Tri-Coat SHO (Non-PP) *SOLD*

Joleat

Congrats Steve! From the looks of the third picture, I was apparently involved in your winning as well, haha!
Project: MKSinister-2011 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost-Tuxedo Black Metallic Exterior-Black Ultimate Leather Interior-EcoBoost Appearance Package-Unleashed SCT X4-3Bar MAP-SP534 Spark Plugs-Power Stop Drilled and Slotted Rotors and Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads-General G-Max AS-03 Tires-Debadged-Color Matched Grille-Anthracite Gray Wheels-Gloss Black Vinyl Over Chrome-35% Window Tint

crash712us

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

panther427

Quote from: Joleat on July 01, 2014, 11:34:56 AM
Congrats Steve! From the looks of the third picture, I was apparently involved in your winning as well, haha!

Wow a transformer
2013 SHO

JimiJak

"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed." - Eleanor Roosevelt

2014 XSport Black Betty Build

Husker02GT

Congrats! Selfishly was rooting for the Lincoln, but your car is insane! Great work!
2011 Lincoln MKS Ecoboost - 3D Carbon Spoiler - Tinted Tail lights - 35%F/15%R Window Tint - Powerstop Slotted & Drilled Brakes - MGP Lincoln Caliper Covers - Airaid Intake - MORE TO COME

2002 Ford Mustang GT - Saleen Clone - Full Authentic Saleen Body/Graphics Kit - 18" Chrome Saleen Wheels - Eibach Pro Kit Springs - Tokico Blue Shocks/Struts - Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber Plates - Powerstop Slotted/Drilled Rotors - HPM Subframe Connectors - MAC Cold Air Intake - C&L Intake Plenum - BBK 75mm Throttle Body - Steeda Underdrive Pulleys - Bama 93 Octane Tune - UPR Off-Road X-Pipe - Magnaflow Catback - Pro 5.0 Short throw Shifter - Pioneer AppRadio 2 - Saleen Indiglo Guages - Saleen Pedals - Saleen Build Plate

steve142857

I'm finally sober and can write lol! I came back from an all-inclusive for a week in Cuba and then back to back partys with friends... I am almost happy to be back at work!
Seriously, I wanted to take the time to thank everyone involve in this ROTM including the organizer, the participants and the people that voted (especially the ones that voted for me lol).
We are all passionate about our cars and we all like to customize it to our own tastes.
I am happy with my ride and will continue to make her look as good as possible in respect to who I am. I always try to keep a good balance between aesthetic and performance mods. However, at this point, most of the performance mods have been done and the subsequent start to be quite expensive.
Now that I qualify for ROTY, it gives me some time to bring it to another level...
Stay tuned and thanks again everyone, glad to be part of this forum!
Steve
2010 blue wrapped SHO 12.09 at 117.9mph - SOLD
2013 SHO PP 12.08 at 113.83mph...
Alky control, LMS tuned, custom exhaust, LMS catted downpipes, H&R springs, Tstat170, 3bar map, Airaid

bpd1151

Congrats Steve & welcome back .

IIRC, that 12.08 run you did in your old SHO.....

What's the fastest you've run with this current one you own?

steve142857

Quote from: bpd1151 on July 07, 2014, 03:12:55 PM
Congrats Steve & welcome back .

IIRC, that 12.08 run you did in your old SHO.....

What's the fastest you've run with this current one you own?
Actually it was 12.09 with the 2010 and 12.08 with this one... Still waiting for a more agressive tune from LMS. When Dan tuned it in May 2013, he told me that the stage 4+ tune I was running in the 2010 was far more agressive and that this tune for the 2013 was the best he could do for the short amount of time he had, so he preferred to keep it more conservative. 2013 PP are faster than 2010-12 I believe. This one also has the DP that the 2010 didn'T have... So 11's are still possible.
I ran 12.18 backed up with a 12.20 a couple of weeks ago when temps were around 75F with slight face Wind (DA of 1000-1500, don't remember the exact number).
I am visiting this site very often, just was quiet during winter...
Cheers! and thx
2010 blue wrapped SHO 12.09 at 117.9mph - SOLD
2013 SHO PP 12.08 at 113.83mph...
Alky control, LMS tuned, custom exhaust, LMS catted downpipes, H&R springs, Tstat170, 3bar map, Airaid

bpd1151

That's cool.

I recall me and Darrell always giving you grief for those Canadian track times / #'s.....

And then you in turn whining about the newer SHO being "too slow"...... Lol as if either of those times are anything to sneeze at.

Loved both of them! Continued successes you crazy Canuck.