• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Anyone Interested: 2013 SHO w/ PP

Started by SRT82ECOBOOST, June 25, 2014, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

68_GT

go back to stock, suck it up and trade it in. Sell the mods.

good luck
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler

SRT82ECOBOOST

While my car is at the dealership today I am having them put together a trade in value.
2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged
Boston Acoustics 2.1 Audio Upgrade

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SRT82ECOBOOST

Car is getting sorted out at the dealership. Any reasonable offer might just get accepted.
2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged

Wilson

You going back to stock and parting out mods?
Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk
2013 SHO (non-PP) Ruby Red Tintcoat
Leading Edge Tuning 93 Tune | 3 Bar MAP | 170* Thermostat | Airaid Intake | PPE 2.5" Downpipes | Snow Stage 2 Meth Kit | H&R Lowering Springs | 22" Falken RT-7M wheels | 265/35/22 Falken Ziex TZ05 tires

SRT82ECOBOOST

Along with the sale to dealership there will be a sale of most of my aftermarket parts.

SRT82ECOBOOST

SRT82ECOBOOST

Last price drop to $30,000 to match the bottom dollar that the dealership is going to give me for my car.

SRT82ECOBOOST

SRT82ECOBOOST

Finally getting the SHO back from the dealer and the warranty is still intact. Will entertain any reasonable offer.

QwikSHO

Damn, you got $30k from your dealer?   I wish I were that lucky. 

SRT82ECOBOOST

Dealer is playing games with their offer, so the car is still available. Make an offer and maybe we can work out a deal.

QwikSHO

Sounds about right.  Damn dealers.  Had the same thing happen to me for months.

PokerMunkee

Better off driving it into a tree.  Insurance would pay out $34K probably lol.
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

SRT82ECOBOOST

I am actually getting a lot of interested buyers from craiglist and autotrader. In the end someone is going to get a great deal on this car.