• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

I have an Idea

Started by Txstrmhntr, June 24, 2014, 12:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txstrmhntr

Ok its late ive had quite  afew drinks but I get great ideas when im not very sober. No clue if they actually work or not as Im not an engineer. But here is an attached drawing I hastily drew on my computer. (Im not an artist but if you know how the system works you can get my drift)

Anyone obviously smarter than me think this may or maynot work? It would be cheaper than casting a new cam and valve cover.

OLD
2013 Taurus SHO with PP, LET Tuned, ATP+2 Turbos ,PPE Hotpipes, PPE off road DP's,  Alky control methanol injection
NEW-- 2016 Kona Blue Fiesta ST, Stock(not for long)

Gjkrisa

Wow! We need someone that can fab this although may make the cam wear more...? But cheapest and easiest option...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

EcoPowerParts

One upgraded DI pump broke the F150 cam in half, just to give you an idea.
If you do figure it out (I actually thought of this back in 2013 but gave up on it) you'll have to control the spill valve, that is something I'm not aware of how to do with dual DI pumps.
There's a reason I went with aux injectors, path of least resistance and cost. :)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

salsathe4th

Arent fuel pumps and injectors controlled electrically?
"Do or do not, there is no try"         2010 MKS, 22" Motiv Maranello Rims, Mdesign CAI with VTA, LMS 4X tune and lovin' it
-master yoda

bpd1151

The HPFP is cam driven.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

salsathe4th

Quote from: bpd1151 on August 24, 2016, 12:53:16 AM
The HPFP is cam driven.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Okay sorry forgot HPFP is needed for Direct Injection. Im an electrical engineer so mech is not my strong suite.

Would it work the same as
http://www.commonrail.ru/tech/images/CP4_2_pump_big.gif
"Do or do not, there is no try"         2010 MKS, 22" Motiv Maranello Rims, Mdesign CAI with VTA, LMS 4X tune and lovin' it
-master yoda