• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

SL EDGE Hammer

Started by SwampRat, June 13, 2014, 03:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampRat

SLEDGEHammer  arrives tomorrow ..... 

2012 Edge AWD Sport ... Kona Blue

3.7 Duratec to Ecoboost Twin Turbo Surgery ...

http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,3032.msg44979.html#msg44979
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

SwampRat

This afternoon ... waiting on the portable parking lot ( semi ) to get here .

Pics to follow ....

Then the Build begins .

2021 Edge ST

panther427

your crazy but i like it.. cant wait to see photos
2013 SHO

SwampRat

Quote from: panther427 on June 14, 2014, 01:51:28 PM
your crazy but i like it.. cant wait to see photos

YUP ,  normals no fun ......

2021 Edge ST

SwampRat

Here she is ...

2021 Edge ST

wasinger3000

Looks great! Can't wait to see it with a set of turbos!

Sent using smoke signals.

13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOdded

Let's get on with it already :D  Looker 4 sure!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ShoBoat

Wow that looks tight under there! Looks clean. Can't wait to see the build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

SwampRat

Sledgehammer has been shelved and the block and other components have been sold .                                                         My wife has been in and out of the hospital for the past 9 months and for the past 2 has been on Kidney Dialysis.                             We are waiting on a transplant and a brighter future for her.          I've been out of the loop lately but am still reading the posts and commenting occasionally.                                                              To those that were wondering were I was.                                                                                                                     http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,3032.msg44979.html#msg44979

2021 Edge ST

SHOdded

Oh man!  So sorry to hear, SR!  Tough going through all that, hopes and prayers are with you both!  You did the right thing, your wife has absolute priority now, may the transplant come sooner rather than later.  Projects will come along when you are ready again :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

MDesign Performance

That's very unfortunate news SR, I've had the same in and out of the hospital experience with my father the last couple months as well and it is a tough experience. I hope a speedy and full recovery!
2011 MKS EcoBoost: MDesign Carbon Cold Air Intake; SP-534 Plugs; Power Stop C/S Rotors

sales@mdesignperformance.com
www.mdesignperformance.com
www.facebook.com/MDesignPerformance

ZSHO

I feel for you brother,our prayers are with you and your family SR,and god willing a fast and speedy recovery,stay focused and positive cause know where your coming from,my old man has been ill for over a year now and things are not getting better,then it was my mother,hope for the best.Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOnUup

Best of wishes to you and your lady. You will be in our prayers.

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

panther427

Dang swamp rat hope the situation improves soon and you both can feel better. How is work holding up for you?
2013 SHO

FoMoCoSHO

Glad to see you Swamp!

Sorry about the family health issues , we dealt with it last year with my Grandma, the long slow slide of dementia into the abyss...

Our prayers are with you and yours.