• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Torque PIDs...Take 2

Started by ecoboostsho, June 07, 2014, 07:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

This stuff makes me so happy :fruit:  Thanks again for putting the T&E into into it, man!!!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ShoBoat

Very nice indeed! Thanks for putting this together! I have been meaning to ask you, are you on Instagram ecoboostsho? There is someone there with the same name and its SHOs from all over the place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

ecoboostsho

I am on Instagram but that isn't me.
2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

ShoBoat

Interesting... You should check it out lol. Most of our cars are on there. And more interesting are there are cars from overseas. Guys commenting in Arabic.

2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

ShoBoat

For anyone interested his name is ECOBOOST_SHO

ecoboostsho

Dang it. Should have copyrighted it. Probably couldn't have gotten that by Ford though. Lol
2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)

ShoBoat

Quote from: ecoboostsho on September 09, 2015, 02:07:21 PM
Dang it. Should have copyrighted it. Probably couldn't have gotten that by Ford though. Lol

Lol! Here check this out. I wonder how many were exported overseas?

Dxlnt1

Cant get Knock retard to work. Using obdlink mx and Android phone. I set up mx with advance so it connects to phone via hotspot. This using the obdlink software. When it does connect seems to drop connection and/or slow to update.

I can't get it to connect with Torque.

First pic is torque pid.

Last 3 are pid in obdlink software.

2011 SHO, 3 Bar, AJP Turbo-Tune, ACES IV, Boostane 170 T-stat, PPE Catted DP's, Alpine Sound system, Touch screen HVAC controls, full window tint

ecoboostsho

Do you have the MX Bluetooth or the WiFi model?

Dxlnt1

2011 SHO, 3 Bar, AJP Turbo-Tune, ACES IV, Boostane 170 T-stat, PPE Catted DP's, Alpine Sound system, Touch screen HVAC controls, full window tint

ecoboostsho

Okay...there are some known issues with the WiFi version.  Do you have any of the custom PIDs working within Torque right now?  Or just the "standard" ones?  (I'm assuming you have it working at some level). 

Dxlnt1

Quote from: ecoboostsho on September 23, 2015, 04:55:56 AM
Okay...there are some known issues with the WiFi version.  Do you have any of the custom PIDs working within Torque right now?  Or just the "standard" ones?  (I'm assuming you have it working at some level).

Before I changed obd device I had most of the ones I wanted working. I even had LOR working.

BiGMaC

Quote from: Dxlnt1 on September 23, 2015, 01:34:16 PM

Before I changed obd device I had most of the ones I wanted working. I even had LOR working.
There are apparently some issues with the WiFi version... One thing I noted is the need to do the "advanced install"... The issues seem to be related to sleep and not being able to connect at all... Also it can interfere with phone use unless the "advanced install" method is used.

Manu had a terrible experience.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

FoMoCoSHO

It sucks you guys had such bad experience. How they managed to engineer the MX so well, then released the lx, which by all accounts shouldn't have gotten out of development, is beyond me.

Dxlnt1

Quote from: BiGMaC on September 23, 2015, 07:15:06 PM
Quote from: Dxlnt1 on September 23, 2015, 01:34:16 PM

There are apparently some issues with the WiFi version... One thing I noted is the need to do the "advanced install"... The issues seem to be related to sleep and not being able to connect at all... Also it can interfere with phone use unless the "advanced install" method is used.

Manu had a terrible experience.

The advance install is a pain. I think that is part of my problem in that maybe hampers connection. But I even tried connected my ipad since its WiFi and it had trouble maintaining a good connection.