• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Torque PIDs...Take 2

Started by ecoboostsho, June 07, 2014, 07:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: ShoBoat on June 10, 2015, 09:36:15 PM
Just tested the AWD PID seems to work as advertised. Interesting as the rear seems to jump to over 80% as soon as you step on the pedal from a dig. Even with light acceleration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is what I see in my gauge....any provocation of the happy pedal moves power to the rear first.

SHOdded

Does tuning change this, either in % sent or duration of time sent?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ecoboostsho

Interesting. I don't see this in my 2011 -at least not as dramatically. It does send power rearward but only between 7 and 50% usually unless I stand on it from a stop.  I seldom see over 80%. I wonder if they tweaked the programing after 2013?
2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

ShoBoat

I had heard that they had made some changes. I would like to see the actual in a graph.
I will do some logging and report back.

2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

FoMoCoSHO

I think 2013+ received the updated Gen 3 jtekt coupling.

There is some info in the awd area about this unit.

I emailed them for clarification but haven't heard back.

ZSHO

I'm pretty sure that in general the 13+SHO THE ECU & PCM was updated,and the encoding of the programming is totally different than the previous years. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

66 Galaxie

AWD PID works using Enginelink on my iPhone for my '14 Flex ecoboost.  :-)
'14 Flex Tuxedo Black ecoboost

SHOdded

Quote from: 66 Galaxie on June 18, 2015, 05:34:40 PM
Nice!  Got any pics/vids to share?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FoMoCoSHO

I've been playing with forscan lite and it has the pid. Actually, tons and tons of pids, lol....

66 Galaxie

Hmm, I'll have to take a closer look at Forscan light on my iPhone and find them there too.  ;-)

66 Galaxie

Quote from: SHOdded on June 18, 2015, 06:47:04 PM
Quote from: 66 Galaxie on June 18, 2015, 05:34:40 PM
Nice!  Got any pics/vids to share?

I'm afraid no pics or videos. :-(
I'll see if my 4yr old or 6-mo old can help in the future. ;-)

ShoBoat

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on June 18, 2015, 09:37:55 PM
I've been playing with forscan lite and it has the pid. Actually, tons and tons of pids, lol....

I have also been digging into this, there is a beta of it for Android too. The UI could use some polish though :(

2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: ShoBoat on June 18, 2015, 10:19:32 PM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on June 18, 2015, 09:37:55 PM

I have also been digging into this, there is a beta of it for Android too. The UI could use some polish though :(

Yeah, that's the one I'm playing with.

I can't manipulate the gauges at all they're too small to be of any use while driving.

Some of the multipliers are way out of whack as well and no way to change them.

It looks like these issues will be addressed but it may take some time.

It looks to be very fast though.

SHOdded

Quote from: 66 Galaxie on June 18, 2015, 10:01:00 PM
I'll see if my 4yr old or 6-mo old can help in the future. ;-)
LOL  just might be the ticket!
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on June 18, 2015, 11:34:39 PM
It looks to be very fast though.
Hopefully when the GUI IS working right, it won't cause a slowdown!

66 Galaxie

Can anyone confirm tire pressure data does or does not work on 2013+ or are the PIDs different?

I haven't had success on my '14 Flex using the custom PID info posted earlier in this thread.