• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Torque PIDs...Take 2

Started by ecoboostsho, June 07, 2014, 07:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoMoCoSHO

Is rear power your awd gauge?

SHOnUup

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on October 05, 2014, 01:18:08 PM
Is rear power your awd gauge?
I'd offer to show you the setup, but don't think it helps you with the newer model.

Rich

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

Out running errands with the family so haven't been able to find the parameters for LTFT. What ranges should I be in. Thanks in advance, just been real busy lately with caring for my mom.

Rich

SHOdded

Hope your mom's ok, Rich!  Can't help with specific #s for the fuel trims, but this link says should be within +/-10.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FoMoCoSHO

It will be hard to tell without some sort of baseline prior. My fueling tables are completely different now that I'm tuned.

Larrylu

I'm running plus 4 to plus 7 now and I'd like to know what others are running so I can better interpret what I'm seeing. I may be looking for something to fret about but I almost seem to remember that when I first set up my tablet long long ago, that my LTFT's were a bit lower....like plus 2 to plus 3. But   Back then I had a mountain of stuff to look at and not much knowledge to use to interpret it so I'm not sure. STFT's are all over the place from moment to moment and kind of fun to look at but I got rid of them to give more room for more meaningful info.
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: Larrylu on October 18, 2014, 02:47:00 PM
I'm running plus 4 to plus 7 now and I'd like to know what others are running so I can better interpret what I'm seeing. I may be looking for something to fret about but I almost seem to remember that when I first set up my tablet long long ago, that my LTFT's were a bit lower....like plus 2 to plus 3. But   Back then I had a mountain of stuff to look at and not much knowledge to use to interpret it so I'm not sure. STFT's are all over the place from moment to moment and kind of fun to look at but I got rid of them to give more room for more meaningful info.
100% corn is about a 30 percent higher fuel requirement so 3 ish on 10-15 % sounds about right.

SHOnUup

Quote from: SHOdded on October 18, 2014, 01:54:13 PM
Hope your mom's ok, Rich!  Can't help with specific #s for the fuel trims, but this link says should be within +/-10.
Thanks, that link is quite informative. Might take me a few reads to swallow it all.

Rich

Larrylu

Quote from: SHOnUup on October 20, 2014, 11:39:37 AM
Quote from: SHOdded on October 18, 2014, 01:54:13 PM
Thanks, that link is quite informative. Might take me a few reads to swallow it all.

Rich
Thanks from me too. Good read and the fuel trim part definitely touches on my concerns!
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

sunwolf

Didn't see and discussion referenced under CAC so I guess we start it here. It has been low 20s to mid teens in Michigan lately and when my CAC drops below about 46 it jumps up to ~1300. Anyone know of a fix for this?
2014 Taurus SHO Black Performance Pack LMS tune 3bar tstat downpipes
2008 BMW M6 Convertible SMG
2008 F-150 XLT 4x4 5.4L
2011 F-150 Ecoboost Crew Cab 4x4
2012 Lincoln Navigator L 4x4

ecoboostsho

I will look at it. I'm guessing its actually a signed binary number. Its 0 in MN right now so it should be easy to test. :)

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: Denissot on December 14, 2014, 12:36:20 PM
I got moderated for being a spammer, aw shucks.
Well posting in English might keep that from happening if you are legit...

ZSHO

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on December 14, 2014, 01:39:54 PM
Quote from: Denissot on December 14, 2014, 12:36:20 PM
I got moderated for being a spammer, aw shucks.
Well posting in English might keep that from happening if you are legit...
I speak some russian to ***HOLE.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

FoMoCoSHO

Lol, I will assume that was for our Russian poster....