• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Torque PIDs...Take 2

Started by ecoboostsho, June 07, 2014, 07:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoMoCoSHO

One other thing and I may have missed it but it was lit up and I added it.

What is IMAP?

SHOmanMike84

Anyone able to get the Ethanol % gauge to work?

2013 SHO, PP, Unleashed E25 tune, 3bar, aFe panel filter, 170* thermo, PPE catted DP's, 3rd cat delete, Eibach springs, Black powder coated flower wheels.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOmanMike84 on October 04, 2014, 04:14:29 PM
Anyone able to get the Ethanol % gauge to work?
That will never function and manufacturers don't use sensors to sense the corn anymore.

Head over to the E-85 section, there's a ton of data including how newer cars handle it.

SHOmanMike84

I'm currently running an E25 blend and on my 5th tune revise from Torrie. Damn thing pulls good, very impressed. Thanks for the inspiration FoMoCoSHO.

2013 SHO, PP, Unleashed E25 tune, 3bar, aFe panel filter, 170* thermo, PPE catted DP's, 3rd cat delete, Eibach springs, Black powder coated flower wheels.

SHOdded

FoMoCoSHO ... fomenting the corn revolution :D  Intake Manifold Absolute pressure in bars?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOmanMike84 on October 04, 2014, 05:42:07 PM
I'm currently running an E25 blend and on my 5th tune revise from Torrie. Damn thing pulls good, very impressed. Thanks for the inspiration FoMoCoSHO.
Glad I could help.

Where's your team corn badge?

lol...

SHOnUup

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on October 04, 2014, 12:50:20 PM
Quote from: SHOnUup on October 04, 2014, 09:08:53 AM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on October 03, 2014, 10:23:50 PM
New tablet layout
Any readings on the misfire total count gauge? I've had misfire trips reset with no action on the "misfire events" gauge.

Rich
No but TBH I was sitting in the garage playing and had just added it.

I still can't get the AWD gauge to work, I'm starting to wonder if the PID upload didn't take. Hopefully someone with a 2013+ has gotten it to work and will chime in.

Has anyone seen an option anywhere to export layouts? I swear I've seen it but now I can't find it. I'd love to build some dashboards and be able to make them available to you guys.
When your in the gauge screen (real time information), hit settings button and then the bottom option. Think it was layout options. Weird thing is, I just went to try again and I can't get the settings icon back on the screen to press.

Edit: once pressed I had to back out of gauges and come back in for it to appear again.
Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

Thanks, Rich!  Found it, but no option to email it.  So probably have to attach the device as storage and retrieve the *.dash file.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Larrylu

Layout looks great FoMoCo!  Curious why you are displaying all the temps except IAT2.
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

SHOdded

Didn't find the *.dash files in internal storage.  Have to get access to internal memory, see if it's secreted there.  FTP is the easiest way to do that, looks like.

SHOnUup

Yeah, I couldn't see anywhere to actually send it either.

Torque should(or needs) have more pre-made gauge setups. Great app with so much more potential to be user friendly.

Rich

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on October 03, 2014, 10:23:50 PM
New tablet layout
That is a ton of torque. Do you have the weight and speedo in torque dialed in? I used to get spikes into the 400 range before I dialed those in. Now the max I've hit is 395 torque and 372 HP. These numbers keep barely increasing as the weather cools also(along with my kr hitting a max of 0.8 at wot with lift knock ranging from 1-3 deg).

Rich

FoMoCoSHO

Yeah, I've had it dialed in for a while, we will see soon what is going on as I will have access to a new awd dyno. Like every dyno Torque is just a tool, but I feel it has been accurate, at least as far as increases and decreases go. For example, on my best 1/4 run, torque recorded a torque increase that translated pretty much spot on to my time decrease. When the car was stock Torque showed a 38 wtq increase with the corn and subsequently dropped 4/10ths in the 1/4.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: Larrylu on October 05, 2014, 06:36:18 AM
Layout looks great FoMoCo!  Curious why you are displaying all the temps except IAT2.
Because derp? Lol.....

I noticed that last night myself.

Sometimes I get mesmerized by shiny lights and a wall of data....

SHOnUup

My current look. Weird that my phone has a hard time picking up the green.

Rich