• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Torque PIDs...Take 2

Started by ecoboostsho, June 07, 2014, 07:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoMoCoSHO

These 2013 nexus 7's are a helluva deal at $169.00. Nexus 8 coming out soon so there should be lots of deals on them. The screen is gorgeous on this thing.

Larrylu

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on July 20, 2014, 12:12:53 PM
I just reset the range to -200 - +200.

Let's see what happens.

Reset the range and so far I don't see any obvious difference.
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

SHOnUup

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on July 20, 2014, 08:08:07 PM
These 2013 nexus 7's are a helluva deal at $169.00. Nexus 8 coming out soon so there should be lots of deals on them. The screen is gorgeous on this thing.
Not much of a tech guy but how do those nexus 7 ' s compare to Samsung tab 2
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on July 20, 2014, 10:34:54 PM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on July 20, 2014, 08:08:07 PM
Not much of a tech guy but how do those nexus 7 ' s compare to Samsung tab 2
It pretty much murders it...

http://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Google-Nexus-7-2013,Samsung-GALAXY-Tab-2-7.0/phones/8021,6929

SHOnUup

At $169 and how much you've talked this device up I'm gonna have to try one.
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on July 21, 2014, 12:28:21 AM
This is the second one I've had. I smashed the first one within the first week at work, same exact way I killed my HTC One. I was so pissed at myself, I wouldn't replace it at retail ($229)and this is only the 2nd time I've seen it at this price point.

Keep in mind I don't do much on a tablet, it will be for music, surfing, Torque, and E-mail. I'm not a tablet gamer but I did load a couple and they looked awesome. IDGAF about 99.9% of the apps in existence.

I feel like for the hardware and screen you get, it's a no brainer at $169.

wasinger3000

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on July 21, 2014, 12:40:30 AM
This is the second one I've had. I smashed the first one within the first week at work, same exact way I killed my HTC One. I was so pissed at myself, I wouldn't replace it at retail ($229)and this is only the 2nd time I've seen it at this price point.

Keep in mind I don't do much on a tablet, it will be for music, surfing, Torque, and E-mail. I'm not a tablet gamer but I did load a couple and they looked awesome. IDGAF about 99.9% of the apps in existence.

They are a great tablet at that price. I actually prefer a smaller tablet over the larger ones. I have a 4g tablet and it's awesome to have the freedom of interest anywhere.

13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

millinnium

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on July 20, 2014, 11:21:16 AM
95 RON is regular unleaded.

The number at the pump is an average of

Research Octane number(RON)

Motor Octane Number(MON)
Hi there fomocosho, you are right. I used RON and octane interchangeably which is wrong. 95 RON is about 91 octane.

millinnium

Quote from: ShoBoat on July 20, 2014, 01:48:18 PM
Weird, on FORScan I have never seen a negative number or above 100%. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have seen negative numbers on FORScan reading, which I reported to this forum. Try driving the tank down and filling up with high octane fuel and see. Maybe if we can get hold of fuel tables it might shine a light on what the range actually is.

SHOnUup

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on July 21, 2014, 12:40:30 AM

Me either, most it'll be used for is torque and maybe some Web surfing(EBPF) occasionally.  Thx for the info and one last question, does nexus sponsor or pay you...lol..jk

ShoBoat

Quote from: millinnium on July 21, 2014, 02:24:44 AM

I have seen negative numbers on FORScan reading, which I reported to this forum. Try driving the tank down and filling up with high octane fuel and see. Maybe if we can get hold of fuel tables it might shine a light on what the range actually is.

I always use 94 octane fuel, I will do an extended data log only on the fuel system and see what happens.

2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: ShoBoat on July 21, 2014, 09:17:30 AM

Quote from: millinnium on July 21, 2014, 02:24:44 AM

I always use 94 octane fuel, I will do an extended data log only on the fuel system and see what happens.

I really need to get a laptop with a functioning battery. Forscan seems like an awesome tool to have.

Larrylu

As requested here is a bigger pic of my current main screen display. I think it's the best I've had so far, but if I've learned anything about myself...it's that I can't leave well enough alone.

2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

ecoboostsho

I like it Larry! Nice work.
2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

wasinger3000

13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.