• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Torque PIDs...Take 2

Started by ecoboostsho, June 07, 2014, 07:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wasinger3000

Quote from: SHOnUup on July 12, 2014, 07:57:32 PM

My quick gauge set up...really liking the tiny box for gear selection on top of large MPH gauge...

Ahhhh you need to organize that screen!
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOnUup

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

wasinger3000

13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.

SHOnUup

Quote from: wasinger3000 on July 12, 2014, 08:33:13 PM
haha. Maybe just a bit.
Trust me those gauges are all exactly spaced...lol...better design to come...when I figure out what key ones to follow...adds a whole new element of happy to the SHO
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

ecoboostsho

You guys are both funny. :) I'm more on the OCD side myself but I do like your gauge on gauge idea. I think I've rearranged my gauges about 20 times.
2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

SHOnUup

Quote from: ecoboostsho on July 12, 2014, 08:40:11 PM
You guys are both funny. :) I'm more on the OCD side myself but I do like your gauge on gauge idea. I think I've rearranged my gauges about 20 times.
only 20...give me a couple days...lol...thx again for all the effort here...really adds another cool element to the enjoyment...

Can't believe the SHO hung with and slightly pulled on a 90k mercedes today!!!!

wasinger3000

Quote from: SHOnUup on July 12, 2014, 08:38:22 PM
Quote from: wasinger3000 on July 12, 2014, 08:33:13 PM
haha. Maybe just a bit.
Trust me those gauges are all exactly spaced...lol...better design to come...when I figure out what key ones to follow...adds a whole new element of happy to the SHO
Haha I'm a fan of symmetry. Only took 30 min to get the space in close. Lol

SHOnUup

Too funny...just got off the phone with the wife and she called me OCD for clay barring and waxing the SHO for 2nd time in 3 months

wasinger3000

Quote from: SHOnUup on July 12, 2014, 11:10:46 PM
Too funny...just got off the phone with the wife and she called me OCD for clay barring and waxing the SHO for 2nd time in 3 months
Haha if that's OCD I should be locked up. I detail my car once a week. Usually.

SHOnUup

She thinks the clay barring is overkill...DOES SHE NOT UNDERSTAND MICHIGAN ROADWAYS...ok I'm better now

SHOnUup

Quote from: wasinger3000 on July 12, 2014, 12:48:26 AM
What kind of trans temps are you guys seeing usually? My highest so far has been 208. Seems a little hot.
In 87* heat today stop n go traffic with some heavy throttle (scared off a challenger srt8) had readings spike at 202 and gradually slip back slightly under 200...temp was a sitting mid 190's before WOT.

SHOdded

Maybe do the 2013 cooler upgrade listed in the HowTo section to keep on beating back those other "challengers"!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

wasinger3000

I am around 197 on interstate.

SHOnUup

Quote from: SHOdded on July 13, 2014, 07:09:37 PM
Maybe do the 2013 cooler upgrade listed in the HowTo section to keep on beating back those other "challengers"!
Talking the Trans cooler? About to order the kit from unleashed!!! Must have before any other mods I think.

SHOnUup

Any PP guys with trans kit have temps to compare?