• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Torque PIDs...Take 2

Started by ecoboostsho, June 07, 2014, 07:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gjkrisa

Same main location as your download folder and pictures?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

Zorin

Quote from: Gjkrisa on September 17, 2016, 04:42:02 PM
Same main location as your download folder and pictures?

Downloads and the picture folder "DCIM folder" are on my SD Card. The .torque folder is still not showing up?  This really shouldn't be this difficult, but I guess it's just me....
2011PP, Kona Blue, 255/45/20 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, 3 Bar, 170 stat, LMS 93+Race Tune with ACES IV, Quantum Blue Fluids.

Zorin

Ok, I made an adjustment to the ES File settings and now .torque shows up...I figured out how to add the file, i just used windows to drop it in the sdcard folder then used ES File Explorer to copy and paste it to the extpids folder...
2011PP, Kona Blue, 255/45/20 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, 3 Bar, 170 stat, LMS 93+Race Tune with ACES IV, Quantum Blue Fluids.

Gjkrisa

Ext pids folder should be in . torque

Gjkrisa

Is there a pid for oil temp and pressure?

Should of did some more reading that's odd there is no sensor?

ecoboostsho

No unfortunately not because the car has neither of those sensors so there is nothing to monitor. It does have a pressure switch but that's obviously on/off pressure/no pressure

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

SHOdded

If only it werr easy to integrate third party equipment into the monitoring system :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Gjkrisa

Quote from: SHOdded on September 25, 2016, 01:13:15 PM
If only it werr easy to integrate third party equipment into the monitoring system :)
Agreed!

AdelaideKuga

Hi all

Am a new member and have read through all pages of this thread and can get most PIDS working on my 2.0 turbo Ford Kuga (escape) except for the one PID i really want, the IA2 (manifold temp sensor. I have water meth kit installed and would like this enabled so I can read before after temps when injecting etc....

I found 2203CA and formula A or (A-40) but neither work for me. Is there any other formula, code, obd that is known for 2015 ecoboost engine?

FoMoCoSHO

Does that pid work on your X4?

AdelaideKuga

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on December 08, 2016, 06:52:53 PM
Does that pid work on your X4?

No it doesn't show up as a PID to data log on my acts x4 tuner. If it did I would have logged it while running wireshark and then checked the tcp traffic for the codes etc....

Saw someone else on the forum posted they couldn't get IAT2 working either,

Also wondering if it is a physical error, do you know where to find this sensor on the manifold as it may be loose or dirty and I have some more MAF spray that might clean it etc....?

ecoboostsho

Have you tried ForScan? If you can't find something to read the PiD it will be near impossible to reverse engineer the PID with a sniffer.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

FoMoCoSHO

Did you do a bulk import of the complete file or did you add manually? When I did the bulk import on my 2015 IAT2 didn't work, it broke some formulas but when I entered it manually it worked.

AdelaideKuga

Added manually as I only wanted a few PIDs inc charge air and transmission temp which works, but IAT2 aargh!

Will check out forscan
Keep the ideas coming.....

AdelaideKuga

Just a quick update, plugged in my x4 hand held tuner and fired up livewire software from SCT and loaded up all the PiDS inc IAT2 but when I started data logging nothing was picked up, safe to say that my ecu strategy prob doesnt use the IAT2 setting and therefore not able to be read.