• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Tuning by James

Started by SwampRat, May 22, 2014, 01:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimiJak

Quote from: kinder on May 22, 2014, 07:00:54 PM
Don't discount a tuner just cause they are new, have poor websites (have you seen Torrie's web site?) or is unknown to the members here. There are a lot of good people out there. More bad ones I'm sure but still. ;)

For example; When I had my Legacy SpecB the best tuner around was a fellow named Sunny. When I say best I mean no matter who you asked in the Calgary area his name was at the top. He only did street tunes. That means he would drive your car up and down a stretch of road, log, tune and go again. His signature on some forums was "Gain 50lbs! Ask me how."

Google Sunny Subaru tune and his site, airboytuning.com will come up near the top of the page.)

Now days he has a mustang dyno, tunes a variety of cars. Doesn't modify, only tunes. And is not scared to post his graphs.

Time will tell if James is good and understands this engines limits. It does look like he spent time with SCT though. And they have recommended his as a tuner to some people.

Very constructive post kinder. Exactly what this thread needs. Thank you!!
"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed." - Eleanor Roosevelt

2014 XSport Black Betty Build

FoMoCoSHO

When i was looking for someone to tune my awd sport, this gentlemen's name came up quite a few times. I have only heard good things about him.