• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Wheels/brakes in Mag with TCE

Started by bigmoneycloser, May 24, 2014, 01:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigmoneycloser

Haha
See below..
They had an article about Todd and TCE. My shop was looking thru the mag and was like, "wow, someone did the same wheel and brake set up as us" and then took a second look and realize it was actually my set up..
Funny.
Congrats on the write up Todd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

SwampRat

Now you are offically infamous !

Do they have an online version ?
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

bigmoneycloser

2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

FoMoCoSHO

If you guys would like, I can move this up to Ecoboost news....

Pretty cool.

Congrats Todd and BMC!

SwampRat

I'm a little slow sometimes ...

http://read.uberflip.com/i/309036/1

Online article works like an e book reader , it starts on pg. 29 .

Thanks for sharing BMC !
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

SHOdded

Very cool!  I bet a lot of folks are ogling the wheel too!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Todd TCE

Thanks guys!

It was a bit of an odd duck as they called me up and we talked some etc etc and they said they'd see if they can get the story into the mag the next couple of issues. And they did.
Todd
TCE