• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

~Pauly_GXP Build~

Started by pauly_gxp, May 23, 2014, 12:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pauly_gxp

Well, I have had the SHO for about 7 months now and have been able to keep it entirely stock.  Slowly but surely that is changing.  First mods are officially installed!

Thanks to fellow member Ayerse07, I was able to get a hold of one of Crash's gauge pods with Aeroforce gauges

I have been looking to get a CAI for some time, and just happened to have a friend who sells Roush parts.  I don't think I have seen a Roush CAI on the forum yet so I thought I would give it a try.  It fits perfectly using factory attachment points and seems to be very well made.  Although I only have one crappy night picture of it, I love the look.  Temps have remained about the same as from the factory intake according to the Aeroforce gauge reading.  The sound however is very cool, a deep groan followed by a lot of whistle.

Finally, for now... Here's a shot of the SHO cleaned up at stock height... We will see how long that lasts....

I still have a lot of mods to go, but it has been fun just getting started on some basic stuff!

SHOdded

Sharp lookin' ride!  Good start :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

panther427

You sure have been quiet. Glad to see you have only been biding your time.  Not to burst your bubble but you know the intake is just an air raid.  Though if I bought one I was planning on buying the rousch one too.  Future plans?
2013 SHO