• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Cowtown Car Meet- Texas

Started by FastSHO23, May 21, 2014, 12:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeanKS

Quote from: FastSHO23 on May 23, 2014, 08:48:51 AM
For the record I wasn't down talking the Mazda guys. They started it I just responded

yea, i've seen hate for Ford by Mazda-ites alot.

wonder if half of them know that Ford controlled Mazda for years and they still use Ford tech and engines  ::)

its like someone hating their father-in-law, who pays for their kids' schooling and put the down payment on their house  ???

that actually happens alot LOL, by its hypocritical and rather stupid...
MKS-EB...

FastSHO23

Quote from: DRII on May 23, 2014, 09:43:39 AM
Quote from: FastSHO23 on May 23, 2014, 08:48:51 AM
For the record I wasn't down talking the Mazda guys. They started it I just responded
exactly. I mean I could understand Ford vs Chevy. It's all good once we started talking & they found out it had twins & awd they started craw fishing

yea, i've seen hate for Ford by Mazda-ites alot.

wonder if half of them know that Ford controlled Mazda for years and they still use Ford tech and engines  ::)

its like someone hating their father-in-law, who pays for their kids' schooling and put the down payment on their house  ???

that actually happens alot LOL, by its hypocritical and rather stupid...
2010 SHO- 3rd Cat Delete

FastSHO23

Quote from: jcl78 on May 21, 2014, 05:14:44 PM
Sounds like a good time! I went to a cars and coffee get together here in Denver, you are right, no one knows about the SHO. They either have stories of their aunt buying a Limited, or they had a rental Taurus that was very nice. Haha.
they have a big cars & coffee meet in Dallas I believe. But I am not a morning person lol
2010 SHO- 3rd Cat Delete

Fa-SHO

I'm on the SW side for FTW too, i'll try to make it out this next Tuesday if the weather holds off.
2013 SHO w/PP, x-pipe, dynomax mufflers, k&n drop-in filter, 170* t-stat, 3-bar MAP, LMS tune
1/8th: 8.71 @ 84 mph (factory stock)
1/8th: 8.18 @ 84 mph (above mods)
1/4: 12.80 @ 107 mph (above mods)

FastSHO23

Man kind of glad I posted this now. Be cool to see you guys mods compared to my stock ride & just kind of conversation on future mods & stuff
2010 SHO- 3rd Cat Delete

IHeartGroceries

Dang. The gang's all here.
If all of yous guys are going to swing by, might as well count me in.
Though, I'm on call that night, and my presence hinges whether or not I have a pipeline receipt.
I don't drive my car much during the week, but I'll have to make a point to on Tuesday! :D

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

2013 SHO PP

FastSHO23

Quote from: IHeartGroceries on May 23, 2014, 03:36:40 PM
Dang. The gang's all here.
If all of yous guys are going to swing by, might as well count me in.
Though, I'm on call that night, and my presence hinges whether or not I have a pipeline receipt.
I don't drive my car much during the week, but I'll have to make a point to on Tuesday! :D

Seeing how no one knows about our cars. Looks like they will be finding out in a numerous fashion lol
2010 SHO- 3rd Cat Delete

Txstrmhntr

I didnt realize we had this many members around FTW. Heck we could start our own meet :smile:
OLD
2013 Taurus SHO with PP, LET Tuned, ATP+2 Turbos ,PPE Hotpipes, PPE off road DP's,  Alky control methanol injection
NEW-- 2016 Kona Blue Fiesta ST, Stock(not for long)

FastSHO23

Quote from: Txstrmhntr on May 23, 2014, 07:18:33 PM
I didnt realize we had this many members around FTW. Heck we could start our own meet :smile:
Yea I was thinking same thing. Where's the like button?  Lol
2010 SHO- 3rd Cat Delete

IHeartGroceries

How many are we? There's a guy who lives in a neighborhood across from mine with my exact SHO. I haven't met him. Wonder if it'd be weird to just show up at his house with an invite to a meet. Lol!

2013 SHO PP

Txstrmhntr

Nah, invite em to a meet and invite to the forums the more the merrier, gotta get this car out there maybe then vendors will take better notice  :thumb:
OLD
2013 Taurus SHO with PP, LET Tuned, ATP+2 Turbos ,PPE Hotpipes, PPE off road DP's,  Alky control methanol injection

Txstrmhntr

I'll bring my D90 to the meet, be nice to take a SHO group photo
OLD

SHOdded

Quote from: Txstrmhntr on May 23, 2014, 10:19:10 PM
I'll bring my D90 to the meet, be nice to take a SHO group photo
Cool beans, sir!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FastSHO23

Heck Yea invite him. You never know he may be thinking of talking to you but never has had the chance. So far I believe we are at 4-5 sho's coming. I'm trying to get my 3rd cat deleted this weekend. Hopefully it's not to much
2010 SHO- 3rd Cat Delete

Fa-SHO

Sounds like it's gonna be fun. Hope the weather holds off, last I heard it wasn't looking good for Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2013 SHO w/PP, x-pipe, dynomax mufflers, k&n drop-in filter, 170* t-stat, 3-bar MAP, LMS tune
1/8th: 8.71 @ 84 mph (factory stock)
1/8th: 8.18 @ 84 mph (above mods)
1/4: 12.80 @ 107 mph (above mods)