• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Stainless Works offroad downpipe to S tube muffler catback on my 12 Ecoboost

Started by Franchi Motorsports, January 26, 2013, 06:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Franchi Motorsports

Here is a few videos showing the new exhaust on my truck... Stainless Works offroad downpipe to S tube muffler catback. LOTS of turbo whistle!

Personally, I love it! It has a great tone at startup, idle, under acceleration ( both light, medium and WOT ) yet doesn't have any drone at cruising rpms and nice and quiet inside the truck.

Start up, idle and rev

Stainless Works Ecoboost Exhaust, 2012 Ford F150 with SW offroad downpipe and S Tube muffler catback

Light acceleration
Stainless Works Ecoboost Exhaust, 2012 Ford F150 with SW offroad downpipe and S Tube muffler catback

In cab
In cab Stainless Works F150 Ecoboost exhaust

Couple pics of the truck getting the exhaust installed at Stainless Works...

SHODYOU

Wish their SHO catback had the S tube mufflers, instead we get the Turbo style :(
2011 SHO - Tux Blk/blk int, 402B, acc, nav, multicontour, 20s. LMS 4X MyCal, 3bar MAP, K&N Typhoon, 170* t-stat, SP534's @ 30, Stainless Works catless DPs, Corsa catback, H&R sports, 5/16 front-7/16 rear spacer, 255/35 Hankook V12s, Lamin-X/PlastiDip

2004 Mustang GT - Comp Orange, Boss block/3.80 stroker 327", Foxlake TFS', Hellion turbo, blah blah

Ecofx86

Put a tip and it will change the tone a bit. Make it sound deeper. Love the whistle btw

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

2012 Ecboost fx2
Straight 3inch exhaust, K&N CAI
Best Time *stock* 14.53

Josephm

Would be nice if you had a signature with all yours mods so I could see if you had a tune or intake.neither the less I love the sound and thanks for sharing
12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete