• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

camera on mirror

Started by zamirlihari, May 18, 2014, 04:46:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kinder

More and more people are putting cameras in their cars to be a 'witness' in case of accident and to 'capture' that 1,000,000 hit You Tube vid. ;)

Quote from: SRT82ECOBOOST on May 19, 2014, 07:06:04 AM
Quote from: ZSHO on May 18, 2014, 04:46:47 AM
Any members know how to function the camera by mirror on windshield,so I can see in front or in drive,on the display.
I guess I am not sure what benefit a camera mounted in this location would provide. It basically would reproduce the view from your own eyes.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

shoman04

2 weeks after I got my camera this happen. OMG Plus I DO NOT HAVE A GOOD CAMERA MAN/WOMAN IN My family So I hope to get better vids at the drags this year!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QJW_VLohZA.
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

MeanKS

i know many have tablets mounted on their windsheild or dash (for OBD diagnostic view, like Torque).

I'm sure there must be some software that would allow you to use the tablets camera to record on demand from where its mounted.

I ordered a dash mount and will play around with it this weekend...
MKS-EB...