• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

Quote from: panther427 on May 31, 2016, 10:53:31 PM
Got this stuff all done recently. Finally have all my recalls done. It was almost a year waiting on parts for the Door handle recall.
Got a trans leak fixed, from sway bar bushings and oil changed.
:thumb:  1 year for the recall, wowza!  Seems to be the norm now, at least they didn't impound your car for the whole time!  Were was the trans leaking from?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Quote from: AJP turbo on May 31, 2016, 11:52:07 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on May 31, 2016, 08:56:52 PM
Quote from: AJP turbo on May 31, 2016, 08:37:30 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on May 31, 2016, 08:12:38 PM
Quote from: SHOdded on May 31, 2016, 04:58:22 PM
Looked like it needed to be changed, so good on ya!  So ... A/C issue fixed then?
It looks like it remedied the issue,think the previous Fram carbon filter was to thick compared to the oem and would advise anyone to stick with the MC IMHO,thanks.  Z

Why?
The Fram carbon filter seemed very restrictive due to the thick quality  pleats on the filter and overall much heavier than the MC and blocking air flow and now she blow's like the wind.  Z

Careful Z, might be letting in more contaminants into the cabin due to less filtration that is afforded to you from increased airflow.
IDK  http://www.fordparts.com/Products/Filters-CabinAirFilters.aspx?fmccmp=myfordmag-site-MFPR0515RTP     http://www.fram.com/air-filters/fram-fresh-breeze-cabin-air-filter.aspx#2  Ford 90%filtration to Fram 98% filtration its your call.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

AnotherGreenFusion

Got hot and cold sides from CP-E Installed, I am constantly impressed with how well the ecoboost responds to mods.

'15 Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
CP-E Cold Side, Hot Side, αIntake, QKspl DP & RMM | Boomba Can | Cordova TB | Synapse Gen III BOV | Levels FMIC | 160* T-Stat | Steeda STB, Sway | Flatout 5700 | SCT by Unleashed/LMS 93v11

PM me for AMSOil @ Cost

SHOdded

Nice pipes!  How much did they run you, if I may ask?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

mystery101

Just had windows tinted all around and front window with clear heat rejection. 

2016 SHO- Ruby Red - Performance Pack (Mods: 170*F Thermostat, 3Bar Map, NGK .28 colder plugs, JLT PCV catch can, OBX downpipes, GEARHEAD e30 tune!)

AnotherGreenFusion

Quote from: SHOdded on June 01, 2016, 11:20:41 AM
Nice pipes!  How much did they run you, if I may ask?

Thanks!

Each side was ~$250 for the pipes, then I had them powder coated gloss black for ~$100 mainly to keep rust at bay. The BOV was also ~$250.
'15 Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
CP-E Cold Side, Hot Side, αIntake, QKspl DP & RMM | Boomba Can | Cordova TB | Synapse Gen III BOV | Levels FMIC | 160* T-Stat | Steeda STB, Sway | Flatout 5700 | SCT by Unleashed/LMS 93v11

PM me for AMSOil @ Cost

sholxgt

The window tint looks great mystery101.  I had the windshield done on a previous car.  Really helped with the heat and protects the dash.  Nice!
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

mystery101

Yeah. Im just wondering if the window will affect my constant night driving. Im waiting for the sun to bake the tint though.
2016 SHO- Ruby Red - Performance Pack (Mods: 170*F Thermostat, 3Bar Map, NGK .28 colder plugs, JLT PCV catch can, OBX downpipes, GEARHEAD e30 tune!)

sholxgt

Quote from: mystery101 on June 01, 2016, 06:14:08 PM
Yeah. Im just wondering if the window will affect my constant night driving. Im waiting for the sun to bake the tint though.

Not sure why, but the one I had was always slightly blurry.  It was not tinted, but did slightly impact visibility.  Overall it was still worth it.  Can't remember now if it was Llumar or Solar Gard.  I have had both in recent years on different vehicles.

Let us know if yours completely clears.  I will be making the tint choice here soon.
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

mystery101

Been driving around dusk and now its starting to get dark. I notice a slight artifact but the tints not cured yet and its well worth the daytime benefit either way so far. Ill update later when im carving some road at night.

Ryan02Stang

Loaded an Unleashed tune on my MKS today and was completely blown away with how much power it seemed to add on an otherwise stock vehicle!

I have a 3 bar MAP sensor a.d new plugs on the way, so Torrie also sent me a 3 bar tune.  I couldn't be happier so far!
2015 Explorer Sport
2012 Lincoln MKS ecoboost, Unleashed
2002 Mustang GT, Vortech Supercharged

Scott4957

Awesome, make sure you log and do revisions, it will get considerably faster!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

2013 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost, AJP Tuned

Ryan02Stang

Quote from: Scott4957 on June 03, 2016, 10:52:29 PM

Plan is to install the 3 bar and plugs, then load the 3 bar tune and log it for revisions.

What do you do for you logs?  Just leave it datalog while regularly driving, or do you do something specific?
2015 Explorer Sport
2012 Lincoln MKS ecoboost, Unleashed
2002 Mustang GT, Vortech Supercharged

Scott4957

Quote from: Ryan02Stang on June 03, 2016, 11:27:52 PM
Quote from: Scott4957 on June 03, 2016, 10:52:29 PM

Plan is to install the 3 bar and plugs, then load the 3 bar tune and log it for revisions.

What do you do for you logs?  Just leave it datalog while regularly driving, or do you do something specific?
You need to use a laptop with livelink installed. Then load a configuration file from Torrie that records the proper PIDs. Then you record 0-100+ runs, essentially 1/4 mile runs, no need to use the brake to launch. There is a sticky on how to do it.

2013 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost, AJP Tuned

panther427

It was leaking between the case halves.   This car has sure been in the shop a lot 😰
2013 SHO